Do NOT watch this...

by blacksheep 60 Replies latest social current

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I know I was warned. I had to see for myself the Berg video. Saw it at work this am. Was depressed, but thought I'd get over it. 20 hours later, all of a sudden, I'm crying my eyes out and can't control it.

Thought I could take it. Ultimately, I will. What struck me is this man's utter dignity and composure before what happened. I thought, how would I feel and behave? Nick Berg is a hero.

May he rest in peace and may all of us aspire to be so courageous.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

I should not have watched it. I am sick. Oliver North said he saw it and that is when I started considering it. What a mistake. It is so horrible. These people that did this are more disgusting than anything you can imagine. This was a worse atrocity than 9/11. This was far worse. These scum were cowards beyond comprehension. The most wretched villains you can imagine are decent people compared to this vile depravity masquerading as human beings.

I could not see for the first 10 minutes or so after watching it. My eyes were open but all I could see were passing images in my mind. I was literally trying to see something other than what I had already seen. I could not. It was horrible. I knew I would not be ok after seeing it. I intended on covering the screen with my hand and listening to the audio turned down very low. The audio however was running about 1.5 seconds ahead of the video and the screams petrified me. This was so painful to hear. I think anyone that watched it would have eagerly charged down a hail of gunfire from those cowards to stop them.

They are dispicable. CURSE THE ARAB WORLD FOR THEIR SILENCE. CURSE THE ARAB WORLD THIS NIGHT UNTIL THEY CURSE THESE VILLAINS UNIVERSALLY!

Poor Nick. I wish I could have saved you. Poor Berg's.

He was treated with an inhumanity that is so shocking your mind cannot grasp it. If I were a bigger man I would cry.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Blacksheep,

He is more than a hero. He is a martyr and a victim of evil. He did not even see it coming. It was a total shock to him. They are such scum.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

He is more than a hero. He is a martyr and a victim of evil. He did not even see it coming. It was a total shock to him.

yeah, I guess we knew the ending to the story already. Do you think he just felt he was being held hostage??? I guess it makes sense. Probably best he didn' t know.

But geeze. I'm stuggling with this delayed reaction on my part. Thought I was stronger than that.

I guess this is what these sleeze's intended, to instill fear in us all. I hope it has the OPPOSITE response, as I feel. These bastards won't be able to take the lives of my children.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I saw some stills on a webpage, very brutal. :(((

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Just watched it.... I am sick to my stomach.

• bebu
    bebu

I will not watch it. I won't look at stills, either.

It will not help me to become better, or prove how strong I am... Already, I know I am not.

It is obscenity, and my heart is with the Berg's.

bebu

• Xandria
    Xandria

I hear ya all on this one. I watched.. I am sick to my stomach and very outraged! My heart bleeds for his parents and siblings. All though the video was grainy and delayed in some areas the extreme cruelity of the way they made this person die will stay with me. The screams will haunt me and what is worse is he did not have to die.

Truly, truly sickening and angering.

X.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

blacksheep. What? no link!

Actually I'm glad you started this thread. I think most all humans would be curious to take a quick look. I've seen other disturbing videos and pictures in the past, and I agree, it's hard to get those horrific images and sounds out of one's mind......ever.

My reason for not viewing or listening to the audio, is my respect for the man and his family. Not that I will ever meet his relatives, but I could never look them in the eye, and tell them how sorry I was for their loss, and not feel that I had betrayed them by viewing the video.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I will not watch it. I know I wouldn't be able to handle the images that would be left in my mind. Just the thought of what happens saddens my heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit