Do NOT watch this...

by blacksheep 60 Replies latest social current

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    They offered him a plane ride, he said no.

"Officials said the U.S. government warned Berg to leave Iraq, and offered him a flight out of the country, a month before his grisly death." CBS

"Nick Berg, the US hostage shown being beheaded by Islamic radicals, was held for two weeks in Iraq at the FBI's request for travelling without documents while his identity was checked, a US general said on Thursday. "Berg was in Mosul. He was travelling alone. The Iraqi police found him without any documentation. Iraqi police was suspicious and took him into custody" Brigadier General Carter Ham, who heads the Olympia Task Force, said in this northern Iraqi city. "FBI asked (police) to keep him until they knew who he was" Ham told journalists." News24

so a month before he was detained, the FBI knew who he was, and a month later they didn't know who he was, and had to be interviewed 3 times by them? yeah, makes sense.

i suppose they offered him a trip to disneyland too?

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Where did RT say any of that? How the hell is he colse to hate speech? He's talking about eliminating the threat from the fundamentalists.

Where is that wrong? Yes, azzie, we are at war. Whether you have a problem with Iraq (which I personally do) We still have Al Queda to fight, and they are who is doing this. I'm sure RT realizes that all middle easterners are not fundamentalist jerks.

Sorry Avi, I've seen so many people say that we should "kill all the rag-heads" lately my eyes are starting to blur. I'm sure RT knows the differance.

~Aztec

• blondie
    blondie

wrong thread

• donkey
    donkey
    Whimpy idiots always tell me to take the high path.

Whoa there (edited). You're feeling the fear of terrorism, and so you want to take your stress levels down by killing innocent babies? And you call other people "whimpy"???????????????????????????????????????????????

Y'know, if a terrorist ever did cut your head off, Donkey, we couldn't really say you didn't have it coming after your comment, could we?

Fight them with bombs not soldiers. They want to kill OUR women and children then i have no issue with massive collateral damage occurring.

Removed

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whoa there, gents!

Let's not make this an over-personal issue.

Englishman.

• donkey
    donkey

E-man,

I removed my comment but it's hard not to have strong feelings when this guy says it is justified for his buddies to cut off my head.

• Simon
    Simon

I THOUGHT I'D MADE IT CLEAR THAT ADVOCATING MASS MURDER WAS NOT GOING TO BE TOLLERATED ON THIS SITE?

I AM GETTING HEARTILLY SICK OF SOME OF THE COMMENTS BEING MADE AND DO NOT INTEND TO PUT UP WITH THEM.

THIS IS A FINAL WARNING. ANYONE CONTINUING AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM POSTING.

The problem with that idea is that they've already come here. Better to fight them there, then here, with our kids and families.

Nice to see Xenephobia is alive and well and keeping the fires of hate burning. What's your angle yeru ... is it "good for business" or something?

• Simon
    Simon
    but cant help feel that there's something not quite right about it

I've just read a report on CNN and the whole story gets stranger and stranger. Apart from the conflicting stories coming out, note this bit:

Berg had been investigated by the FBI once before when he was a student at a branch campus of the University of Oklahoma. At the time, Berg's e-mail account was being used by Zacarias Moussaoui -- the only person publicly charged in the United States in connection with the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. (Full story)

That just seems **such** a wierd coincidence doesn't it ?!?!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/14/iraq.berg/index.html

• blondie
    blondie

Ashcroft said Berg was cleared of suspicion during the initial investigation more than a year ago.

"The suggestion that Mr. Berg was in some way involved in terrorist activity, or may have been linked in some way, is a suggestion that we do not have any ability to support and we do not believe is a valid one," Ashcroft said.
  • Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

I THOUGHT I'D MADE IT CLEAR THAT ADVOCATING MASS MURDER WAS NOT GOING TO BE TOLLERATED ON THIS SITE?
    i do hope that means there's gonna be no more pro-war posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit