This is horrible....

by desib77 134 Replies latest social current

• desib77
    desib77

I know that the issue of the man being beheaded by the Iraqis has been discussed already but they just played the sound of the beheading on talk radio (Shawn Hannity). This is absolutely horrible.....the sound of him screaming just makes me ill.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I think that's ridiculous, dis-tasteful, a disgrace, and hopefully the FCC will have a say about. Really, that's completely uncalled for.

• Badger
    Badger

Sean Hannity actually PLAYED the audio of a beheading? What a sick F#$k.

We're all disgusted enough by this.

(edit to add) Yeah, Chevies, Bush critic Howard Stern can't talk about sex, but GOP's Hannity can play a snuff tape.

• desib77
    desib77

They said they played it because America needed to be more angry about that then the Iraqi prisoner abuse.

• Badger
    Badger

What, I can't be disgusted by both?

Hannity said the prisoner abuse was a "frat prank"...What the hell kind of frat was he in?

I was already disgusted at the murderers. Now, I'm disgusted at Hannity.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Wow. I figured the visual would eventually get out, but this is just wrong. It's not surprising they use this, toying with the public's emotions to gain political advantage. Just imagine what the family is going through, to have to be exposed to it. Play audio of what was done to the prisoners, too. No, that would be in bad taste. What do you expect out of fox news?

Do we feel like pawns yet?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    They said they played it because America needed to be more angry about that then the Iraqi prisoner abu

It's not his place to dictate how angry people should be. It really iritates me when people make blanket assumptions like that.

That poor boys mother and father. OOOooo man I'd like to give that man a piece of my mind. The piece that has all the four letter words I know stored in. What a sick f**k

• Badger
    Badger

Itsallgood:

Farbeit from me to correct one such as you, but I think it was the audio that was played on Hannity's radio show, which Fox has nothing to do with. His Fox show isn't on until 8 (Central)

• exjdub
    exjdub
    (edit to add) Yeah, Chevies, Bush critic Howard Stern can't talk about sex, but GOP's Hannity can play a snuff tape.

Damn you Badger, you ornery mammal, you stole the words right out of my mouth!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

p.s. what is the world coming to when a sick [edit] has to pull a stunt like that for ratings? I sure hope there are some real consequences to his actions and not just some petty slap on the wrist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit