Do jws provide care and conselling?

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    In some of the description given to the Charity Commission,they give care and conselling as one of the things they do.

I don't know whether to laugh or vomit at that statement. When my inactive brother died years ago, the counselling we got was "oh well, Jehovah MIGHT give him a resurrection."

You get more care and counselling from the West Nile Virus than from the Borg.

• Ciara
    Ciara

When I was 12 my Dad found out I was cussing at school. His idea of counselling was kicking me in the ribs 'till he broke a few. However, I did get lots of care in the ambulance and hospital.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

No...But if someone in the Org does some caring or charitable thing it is made out to be a really great thing that ONLY JWs do because we were the greatest most loving wonderful people on the planet. There are plenty outside of the Org--just normal people in this world who do all kinds of good works and charitable deeds, but they are deemed wicked, thus their works are not recognized as of any value. BUT if a JW does something charitable it is because they are one of Jehovah's witnesses and it is because of their loving brotherhood and Jehovah's great and exalted organization that they did it.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Of course they do!!!!

They CARE for their printing presses, and they CARE about how many Watchtower magazines they printed.

And they seek the COUNSEL of their LAWYERS to protect their ASSets against court-order siezure.

So, no lie there, none at all. Lots and lots of CARE and COUNSEL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit