Fabulous vacation spot

by blacksheep 16 Replies latest jw friends

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

http://www.bethelcoachtours.com/english.htm#TOP

(For some reason, I'm not able to get a good link)

Check out the "Bethel Classic with DC & Holocaust" - sounds like a truly upbuilding trip:

Have a great time with good friends...while you make new friends. The days are full of touring the Watchtower facilities in the United States and Canada in addition to seeing well known tourist sites.

We start each day with a consideration of the daily text, which prepares us for a day full of encouragement, fun, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. All of this is enjoyed in the company of our spiritual brothers and sisters, in the comfort of a charter bus, and under the loving guidance of an experienced tour guide:

? Jersey City Assembly Hall
    ? Office Complex
    ? Shipping Complex
    ? Factory Complex / Bethel Home
    ? Patterson Education Center
    ? Watchtower Farms
    ? Canada Branch

New York City... After touring the Society's facilities, the evenings in New York City are full of new and exhilarating experiences that are well planned and safe. Your tour guide will make sure you are never left alone,

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Is this for real? You must be kidding... Where did you get this text? SCARY!!!

eyedrevil

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I've spent the last few weeks trying to decide what I would do for a vacation this year. This post did it for me!!!!!

I think I'll stay home. Maybe I'll even work some overtime.

Walter

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

eyedrevil,

Yep it's the real think (actually the link works--check it out).

This year I'm torn between doing The Bethel Classic w/ Holocaust, or spending the week in Turlock, CA doing the turkey farm circuit.

• talesin
    talesin

This is one way they prey upon the weak and the poor. My father's lifetime dream is to go to Australia. The WTBTS offered a tour there as well, only $3,500. At the last minute, an extra $400 was added on.

Dream crushed.

My goddess, I hate them.

thanks, blacksheep

tal

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Blacksheep, the turkey farm circuit sounds great compared to the alternative.

And you can never eat too much turkey!

Walter

• franklin J
    franklin J

...why.....how wonderfully theocratic....a tour of Bethel!

And our tour guide will never leave us alone in NYC!

Thanks for my chuckle for the day!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hear Patternson is the next best thing to being in Paradise

• desib77
    desib77

Sad to say....that is for real.

My mother and her husband went last year for their vacation. She brought my husband back a large picture of the bethel buildings.....................he's not and never has been a JW but she sure tries.

• Puternut
    Puternut
    and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

That's about right. The borg was about enough 'experience' for me.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit