i put this in humour, but it makes me want to vomit hard

by in a new york bethel minute 36 Replies latest social humour

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    One of the elders in my congregation read this "poem" to the congregation

would u categorize that talk under comedy or horror? or comedy of horrors?

beth-park central-light

• Swan
    Swan

No wonder my counselor refers to them as "crackpots."

They even have to make up their own "apostate" experiences (in bad rhyme, no less) to support their feeble position. I haven't heard one "apostate" yet lament their new life. If they need apostate points of view, why don't they just email them some of our posts?

He was in a bad mood. He lost his job that day. He told me as he hit me, "That's just one more bill to pay!"

Abuse happens to JW women with husbands who are Elders, Ministerial Servants, etc. HIV happens to JW men and women as well. Being a JW is no protection from these things. They just cover it up better than most.

I have two jobs now. I must support my household. My husband says he'll find work, but now that's getting old. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I'm feeling very strange. My schedule at both jobs, I'll have to rearrange.

Tell that to a pioneer wife I knew that was as poor as a church mouse and came home dead tired from preaching all day and cleaning toilets. She ran off to California with another man, last I heard. She's probably a lot happier. Good for you sweetie!

Tammy

• Badger
    Badger

Swan:

I haven't heard one "apostate" yet lament their new life.

I know! You'd think the society would trot these out every assembly...the apostates who come back...

oh, right....there aren't any....

• reganashe
    reganashe

That's Fing horrible. Makes me sick!! Yuck.

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

you mean to tell me the j-dog is hiv proof? thats he can get me a job? -awsome! to the kingdome-hall-mobile

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hmm, just come across this one.....

I can't put into words the contempt I feel for the people who write this sh*t. If it comes from experience, then I empathise, but usually with most of the crap that the 'flock' gets fed on, it's pure conjecture, based on the assumption that ALL people outside of the borg are hedonistic, godless sociopaths, hell bent on b*ggering, beating or drugging the living daylights out of each other!!.

Maybe the writer of this poem knew my Ex JayWit wife. What a luvverly couple they would make !! Marry only in the lord???? Yeah Right!!!!

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

After my family had stopped going to meetings, my mother was visting my aunt (still a Dub). Apparently she told my mother that she hopes I don't marry a worldy person, it would be such a tragedy.

So stupid...so stupid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit