Need Suggestions

by irishayes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• irishayes
    irishayes

A JW spammer just jumped onto a medical message board that I belong to. I would like to have some suggestions for posting to her.

Her topic was (I'm sure you can almost guess what her topic was) "You can live forever in Paradise."

I need to be respectful of her because the board is moderated very closely and putdowns will not be tolerated, but I'd like some suggestions for questions I can ask her.

Okay?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Is it true that a JW woman can be hauled before a judicial committee of elders on charges of fornication if she does not scream before she is raped?

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Is it true a JW working in the medical field is expected to violate patient confidentiality if they determine it is needed to keep the congregation "clean?"

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I say NO APOLOGIES is the one to go with.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I would ask ...

What if my wish is not to live forever on Earth, but to live forever in heaven?

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

Hahahahaha ones again you people prove to me that you have the IQ of a fish stick, look at your reactions.....their hilarious.

• kls
    kls

Cloud let's get this straight, when someone on this forum askes for help or a suggestion we do not say nasty comments. If you have nothing nice to say ,stay out of it.

• irishayes
    irishayes

Who has the IQ of a fish stick?

Read very carefully:

There; They're: Their

These are all DIFFERENT words with different USES and different MEANINGS!

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Hey Strife,

(Edited) As kls said, we are here to help people, not to be dumb asses. What the hell do you smoke? You are making an ass out of yourself.

Elmer

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Her topic was (I'm sure you can almost guess what her topic was) "You can live forever in Paradise."

But, if you die first, your body will not be resurrected (according to the WT), but will remain dead "forever in" the ground of the Paradise earth. Where is the hope in the WT religion?*

*The Bible on the other hand teaches the resurrection of the body (Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit