Need Suggestions

by irishayes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

I would say something like, what about all the witnesses that were told "millions now living may never die". Where are they now?

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

If it's a medical board why not just ask her about blood, blood fractions and recycled own blood. They all seem to be tremendously confused about that right now. I know she's talking about living forever in Paradise, but is there any reason you can't change the subject? Because there's not a whole lot of scientific argument that can go on around living forever in Paradise, it sounds like your basic "can to"/ "can not" kind of argument to me.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I did a web search and found AJWRB -- Association of Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood. Do you know anything about them?

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I would like to know the website address if thats possible . . .

• Michael3000
  • Sassy
    Sassy

Post an innocent.. you heard that they harbor and do not punish child molesters.. is it true?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yep, ask: who would want to live in a world with pedophiles?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Actually all kidding aside.. I think I would put a nice.. but to the point comment something to the affect that they come to your door, call you on the phone and stop you on the street trying to talk the bible to you.. and that you did not come to this forum expecting for your time which is precious to have to be preached to in a non relgious non related forum.. if you put it in a nice way.. perhaps others will echo your feelings and the mods might ask her not to post any more..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit