The Fear mongering of this weeks WT study!

by stuckinarut2 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The scared girl struck a cord with me, too. She's scared NOW truly, while taking that picture, because these freaks have told her her life will be in danger and they need to pretend it's happening now. I hate them. Nobody has any right to scare a little girl. 
  • clarity
    clarity

We have to ask ....what now?  Will they stay in this basement or move on. Who are they hiding from?

Too bad Tony Morris 3 didn't address some of these scenarios that they have made-up instead of his nutty diatribe against Tight pants!

clarity

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

More beating them over the head with the idea they must stay in an organisation to be safe. The inner rooms connected to the KHs will protect them when the big A comes. Such a primitive ides. People have been rushing into churches and temples as the buildings fall on them or the lava pours down for thousands of years. A deeply entrenched fear in the human psyche exploited by this cult.

All to keep reeling in the individuals who are exhausted with the constant doctrinal changes and want to find their God away from an organisation that keeps verbally beating them to do more. Only a building can save them?? Whatever happened to a relationship with God! 

• skin
    skin

After this WT finished, comments overheard were: What a wonderful WT study, Worldly people are so blind that they can't see how close to the end we are. Our WT conductor even told us that when we are hiding in this basement, all elders can log into JW.ORG to get the latest instuctions from HQ. It is very possible that the mail service will be down but JW.ORG will still be available. If you don't attend every meeting you will be left outside... 

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Sat in it right now.  There's no discussion of ideas.  It's just question/answer as per written in the paragraph. .  Bored stiff! 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

One of the women is wearing slacksbut then they're all informally dressed.

One of the men shaves his head. Is that allowed? Or maybe he's just naturally bald.

It's getting late for me. I better get some sleep. But then I might dream of this. 

I've resorted to answering to break the boredom.  Holy crap I'm bored. 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I'm suffering from insomnia tonight. Now with this picture in mind I'm afraid of getting to sleep.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I literally say there rolling my eyes as all of the fear spewed forth in everyone's answers! I'm not even going to bother sharing the crap said...

It was an unbearable meeting... One so ridiculous that it has taken me the rest of the day to overcome!

Mind dead zombies...every one of the witnesses!

And we used to believe this stuff??

You can just be happy it won't actually ever come to that!!    Sleep well matey. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit