List Of Fun Things That JW's Are Allowed To Do:

by Englishman 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Oh here's a fun one: Watching the Video's from the borg, and have Popcorn !!! Woohoo partay !!!

• Octavia
    Octavia

My parents drink like fish and they have waaayyyy too much fun!

• reboot
    reboot

i am very pissed and this seems very funny atm.......so bear with me...... I was invited to.........wait for it........ .....eat scrabled eggon toast with my bible study conductor once...........whoa.............steady on there..........hedonisticmayhem ensued.........

• reboot
    reboot

Hey Eman..nice hat....i'm abit slow.......

• ball.
    ball.

wow! egg on toast! I'm jealous. It's funny, you brought back a memory from years ago, me sat round some brothers house having beans on toast after service!!! I forgot to write home about it as well!!!

• reboot
    reboot

Ball..............BEANS???????!!!!!!!!!.. youre too wild for me..................eggs are acceptable..beans.....?????? they're just...... well.............unpredictable.............get thee behind me satan..........

• Soledad
    Soledad

the only things I can remember is eating and gossiping. neither in moderation.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

If you selected any activity and checked it out in the publications, you'd find that it was either "not for true christians" or was to be restricted somehow ("in moderation" etc).

Except field service of course....oh, and the meetings!!!!

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit