List Of Fun Things That JW's Are Allowed To Do:

by Englishman 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Umm..Have a few friends round and enjoy a Bible quiz.

Umm..Square dancing! Far better than normal dancing where (to roughly quote the WT), people of the opposite sex use this as an excuse to put their arms around another person. Gasp!

Ermm..That's it I guess.

Englishman.

• shamus
    shamus

Ooooh, I went to this 'party' once. It was in a barn, upstairs and the country music was a blarin'.... LOL! It reminded me exactly of what you just wrote there, E-man.

Anyhoo, I would also reckon that a good ol' Saturday night get-together with that young couple, brother and sister so and so would be fun; ending with a Watchtower pre-study and coffee, LOL! I'd rather beat my brains in with a hammer, thank you very much.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

singing kingdom songs around the campfire

bible charades. double yuck!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Eat

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

In moderation tho.

• shamus
    shamus
    singing kingdom songs around the campfire

• Valis
    Valis

Go to Quick Builds and pick up new/different JW chicks..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• desib77
    desib77

field service break time.....

Desi

• Atilla
    Atilla

How about when you are out in service with all of those cute sisters and you get stuck in the back seat between two hotties with their long but oh so thin dresses and your so close you can feel their pelvic bones and you start....ah never mind, it's pathetic. There are no fun things.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Play Pictionary, Pictionary Deluxe, Pictionary Junior, Pictionary Special Edition, Pictionary Anniversary Edition.

Did I leave anything out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit