I'm Getting Married

by RAYZORBLADE 94 Replies latest social relationships

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

As promised. If anyone of you here is interested in attending future celebrations: send me a PM.

I don't care where you live. Even if you're a sarcastic bastard; ambiguous lout.....yet, still wanna come and celebrate with myself and my partner Drew, let me know.

For those of you of the hetero persuasion, let me tell you this: there'll be some very incredible hetero folks at this party. Be forewarned, if you have issues with OUR union, they'll give you the middle-finger-salute. So save your a$$hole remarks and enjoy some rock n' roll/punk rock/rap & hip hop, great food and wonderful people.

It won't be happening right away.

But why not get your name in now?

Yeru: my offer still stands. If you'd like to attend. You'd find the event probably a blast! Good food, good drink, great people, excellent music and an environment encompassed by a warm and welcoming spirit. This goes for everyone.

Bible thumpers have to go through our doormen/women. They won't hesitate to show you the door you entered.

If anyone is interested/remotely interested in attending our future party: PM me. Please give me your mailing address (I will not share this with ANYONE). An invitation will eventually make its way to your mailbox.

Thanks for your support.

The event will take place in Toronto. Not in the near future. But...eventually.

Thank you.
    Ray & Drew (Canada & USA)

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Ray,

You know when I asked if you were a girl, I just honestly didn't know! I have no issues with your union - in fact I'm very happy for you and think its great!

Count me in for celebrations! I don't know if I'll be able to get to Canada though...

Sirona

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sirona..Rayzor has been called way worse than that...you should here what his grandma calls him in her native slang.

Just like you did, he wants to go on a honeymoon cruise but the cheap bastard wants me to row the canoe for them...sheesh!

Seriously...That sounds like it would one fantastic party to go to Rayzor, count me in!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Razor, I don't know how I missed this thread until now. OMG --------CONGRATULATIONS to you and Drew! I wish you many long years of happiness together. I truly wish I could come to your celebration, but its really not financially possible. So I'll be thinking of you when the time comes and clink my glass to you.

Sherry

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congratulations!!!!

I hope you have many years of happiness....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit