Anything Live by Bob Marley but my all time favourite from childhood:

Hendrix- Band of Gypsies

Side two at full volume...

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Eric Clapton - Unplugged

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Lots of votes for Clapton Unplugged - all I can say is BLEAH to that. Clapton is just OK in my book, I never understood the whole "Clapton is God" thing.

I used to have Iron Maiden's Live After Death. I wore that one out back in the day.

You know I've had Hendrix's Live At Winterland for a long time and I've never been able to get into it that much. Perhaps I need to pick up Band of Gypsies, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

A great but forgotten live album is Ozzy's Speak of the Devil from 1981. Just a bunch of Sabbath covers with Brad Gillis playing the guitar, but in many cases the songs are better than the originals (Tony Iommi came up with some great riffs but his solos were just painful. Gillis was much more skilled in that area).

• Larry
    Larry

Marvin Gaye - Distant Lover!

LL :)

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been

-

Ignored One.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Dan-o,

yep! Joe Walsh is totally cool so I gotta agree with you on that one!

The BEST concert ever filmed is of course The Last Waltz, with The Band and friends.

Pope

PS I have to admit after readng some of the recommendations here, I felt kinda sad that Armageddon is not coming, because a few people here really need being destroyed!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit