Best live CD's?

by DanTheMan 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• yxl1
    yxl1

Queen's live killers is great, but nothing can compare with Princes One nite alone - live. About as close to perfect as a live album deserves to be...class

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Blue Oyster Cult - On Your Feet or On Your Knees

I wish that Duran Duran would put their unplugged onto CD. It was absolutely amazing!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Barenaked Ladies - Rock Spectacle

• amac
    amac

Otis Redding - Live in Europe, Bob Marley & The Wailers - Live, Johnny Cash - At San Quentin

• Badger
    Badger

Ted Nugent -- Intensity in Ten Cities: "Gotchu in a Stranglehold, Baby, you best get outta tha way...."

Rammstein -- Live Aus Berlin: I can't listen to "Du Hast" without HAVING to be aggressive in something. It was a good crowd for them, too.

Pink Floyd -- Pulse: Not the same without Roger Waters, but it's like the Patriots without Tom Brady...still pretty awesome.

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Simon and Garfunkel -- Concert in Central Park...

• Badger
    Badger
    Simon and Garfunkel -- Concert in Central Park...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I heard that all the F$*&^%' time when I was a little kid.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Queen's live killers is great, but nothing can compare with Princes One nite alone - live. About as close to perfect as a live album deserves to be...class

*high five*

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

ahhh... Badger... sorry for the meltdown...

I heard it all the time as a kid too... why... because the music was great !

How much better is Yani - live at the Acropolis.... I haven't heard it much.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    How much better is Yani - live at the Acropolis

oooo weeee!!! This one is definently a must have for everyone, regardless of your taste in music. I'm so happy with this thread I could nearly cry. if you dont have Yanni's GO GET IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit