Open Invitation-May 22nd!

by DebraDoll 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Hey all-Guess who's graduating from Marist College, with honors, just 3 days after her 47th birthday!?! Yes, ME! I want to extend a genuine invitation for all who are, or will be, in the Catskill Mnts region of upstate NY to join me for 2 days of celebration. Be sure to bring your tents and guitars! Beginning Saturday May 22nd at 3pm, through Sunday May 23rd, I will be sharing the joy of completing and honoring a promise to my son Paul, who was killed just 2 days after forcing me to enroll in college to begin with, and coming full circle by way of fulfilling my day dreams as a depressed, young, uneducated JW girl longing to be a college student! Directions are simple and available through email to all who would join me! HOORAY for me! Now I can dedicate more time to helping EVERYONE attain this goal who may feel discouraged and incapable. It takes time for some to realize they all were, and are, capable of ANYTHING now, I am living proof!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Debra, I won't be anywhere near, but I had to say that your story brought tears to my eyes. Hooray for you!!!! How wonderful, and how strong, you have to be to go through and accomplish what you have!!! (((((Debra)))))

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hip Hip Hooray for DebraDoll!!!

Congratulations on your stupendous achievement and going ahead with your dream against such overwhelming odds. Have a wonderful celebration!

Cathy L.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Good for you and congratulations DD.

cj

• sandy
    sandy

WOW!!! I am soooooo Happy for you and proud of you!!!

Good for you Debradoll!!!

Have fun!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Woo Hoo DebraDoll!!! Way to go!! Congratulations!!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Congratulations Debra!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome. You go girl :) You are an inspiration to me. Maybe someday I'll have the wherewithal to follow suit :)

Shelli

• franklin J
    franklin J

Debra

I am so sorry for your loss....but I am thrilled for your accomplishment!!!! Thank you for the invite---I will not be in the neighborhood that weekend; however I wish you the best!!!! you have certainly earned it

congrats!!!! Frank

• gespro
    gespro

DD!!

That is so intense. I can identify with your losses and I feel for you.

You've accomplished what most of us could only dream of doing.

Congratulations!!

• rekless
    rekless

yeeeeep Peeeeeeeeeeeeee goooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit