Open Invitation-May 22nd!

by DebraDoll 17 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Debra: congratulations!!! That is so awesome. What did you major in?

I wish I could make it to your party....I am your age...raised in the truth(tm) and had to turn down a college scholarship because it was a NO NO to attend college at that time.

Codeblue

(PS. Sorry to hear about your son)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

DebraDoll,

This is wonderful! Sorry I can't be there; way too far for me. This is truly worth celebrating. So enjoy yourself. CONGRATULATIONS!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Congrats!

I didn't realize Marist was in the Catskills, that's not far off from where I'm at...

Rev

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Thank you all for such wonderful compliments and encouragement! I absolutely LOVE being this age-anything is within reach once you put your mind to it, and doors open that you never knew were there. You just have to LOOK! Now, Marist isn't in the Catskills, I AM! I live North West of the school, an hour's drive each way, but not too far for Po-town boys and girls to come to the party!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congratulations Debra!!!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

You are an inspiration, Debra... and so is your son.

Graduating from college is a pretty big deal. Congratulations to you!!!

bebu

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wow, that is awesome Debra. Congratulations.

I wish I could be there to help you celebrate, but it's a bit far :-(

Sorry to hear about your boy, he sure did the right thing for you before he left.

Maybe I should sit up and take notice of my son, who is trying to get me to do something similar.

I wish you a great weekend.

Chris

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

You are all awesome! Thanks again for the wonderful words, they mean so much more coming from ones who emerged from the same isolation/insulation as I. If only you could all be there on the 22nd..........sigh.............just think of me that morning won't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit