an arrmegedon public talk?

by galaxy7 21 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I have had three phone calls this morning to attend the meeting.Its supposed to be on arrmegedon and very important.!!

does anyone know if this is a new light talk on this subject?

• little witch
    little witch

Armeggedon as a public talk? Say it isn't so! (sorry for the sarcasm)

It sounds like the same old crap to me. Of course, I don't look to the wt for any sort of light at all....New light = recycled bs.

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

I don't think it will be very important, they didn't call me

• Puternut
    Puternut

Yes the talk is about Armageddon being delayed............ again. They will have more scriptures (bending) to explain, that there is new light, and so Armageddon will not come as soon as expected. Another hope dasher...

Puternut

• Mary
    Mary
    Yes the talk is about Armageddon being delayed............ again.

Aw shit........I just quit my job and sold all my belongings cause they told me for sure it was "right around de corner". I guess I read too much into that statement.

• little witch
    little witch

Mary,

Awwwww SHoot! Next time, pawn....at least you will be able to reclaim what you lossed if things don't turn out the way you planned! Tee Hee Hee.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Armageddon is near, very near; soon, very soon. We are on the threshold; just around the corner. I'm know there are talks already that highlight this theme. If there is a talk, galaxy 7, it is just an updated outline. Blondie

10/15/1956 WT p. 614 When Will God?s Kingdom Come?

Fulfillment of Bible prophecy shows that the realization of the kingdom of God is "just around the corner." In fact, the Bible shows that the kingdom of God has already been established and that for some forty years.

10/1/1950 WT

p. 355 "Droop Not Your Hands"

And now in this "time of the end", when we are at the threshold of the new world, he has gathered us to his organization in fulfillment of his promise:

w51 4/15 p. 240 "Let Marriage Be Honorable Among All" ***

We are now at the threshold of the righteous new world

w51 7/15 p. 425 What the Thousand-Year Reign Will Accomplish ***

Bible prophecy shows that we are standing at the very threshold of that new world.

w53 2/1 p. 94 Choosing New World Life ***

FULFILLMENT of Bible prophecy indicates that we are living at the threshold of God?s new world.

2003 (53 years later)

w03 10/15 p. 6 How Can You Make Wise Decisions? ***

We are on the threshold of that new world.

Very Soon (53 years apart)

***w50 5/15 p. 148 Living Up to the Name ***

Very soon a final judgment in the great issue of the supremacy of Jehovah God must be rendered in the greatest court in the universe, the court of Almighty God.

w03 11/15 p. 6 You Can Believe in a Paradise Earth

Jehovah created the earth to be the Paradise home of the human family. Very soon now, God will have that original purpose fulfilled.

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary: Next time, pawn....at least you will be able to reclaim what you lossed if things don't turn out the way you planned!

Ya, but wouldn't that show a complete lack of faith in the Borganization on my part???

• little witch
    little witch

Yes dear it would......a double bonus! LOLOLOL

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

according to my mother in law one of the things said was that we might be in armagedon right now and not know it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit