How To Defeat a Circuit Overseer ( Elders, Please Read)

by metatron 25 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

How about just stand up and say....." Brother, everything you said was true, but untill I can bring my masterbating problem under control, my conscience will not allow me to serve anymore......I just can't take it!

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

Gumby, you've obviously been applying the scripture "Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing" a little to literally.

• shera
    shera

I would just tell em to bite me....

• boa
    boa

nadsam....you had me really lmao! I love the sith reference and the competition to get them to leave...obviously you were made of sterner stuff and WON!

boa...

• Mum
    Mum

Great concept, Meta.

Mary's post is a good example of how it's all about control with them. If they won't "allow" you to resign/step "down," I guess it's up to you not to "make yourself available."

There are some advantages to being a creature just a little lower than the amoeba, i.e., a woman.

Smiles!

Mum

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I also have trouble understanding the necessity of all these ploys. But being a girl I never had any responsibility or standing to lose, and I had no friends whatsoever in the congregation. I guess if you had all that you would have ties that would tug on you and make it hard to just do the simplest thing, which is tell them to f right off, you aren't interested any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit