Qualities to look for in a marriage mate? Let's get real...

by findingme 25 Replies latest jw friends

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

The reason more people should marry mute nudist.

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

My ideal marriage partner? How about this modestly attired young sister, with the current yeartext boldly emblazoned on her wholesome aparrel?

Jonty

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

My ideal marriage partner? How about this modestly attired young sister, with the current yeartext boldly emblazoned on her wholesome aparrel?

Sorry - no pic in last posting

Jonty

• Sassy
    Sassy

qualities that are a must.....honesty.. love that is not conditional whether I am in a religion or not.... willingness to contribute toward financial income.. self confidence.. get along with most people (thus enjoyable to be around).. treats me with respect and love.. doesn't play me..

most of all... must have to try the goods before the marriage..

because this girl will NEVER again commit legally in a relationship before making sure the sex is good.. everything is in working order... and my lover gives as much as receives from me.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Someone who doesn't take life too seriously. A person who knows how to have great converstation. Cute looking, kind and sweet. Open, honest, trustworthy. A soul mate, companion. Someone who can have their own beliefs, but doesn't keep their 'god' between the relationship. ( I was married for 25 years, and she always kept 'god' between us, even in the bedroom). Someone who is not overly demanding or needy. A spirit of independence. A person who likes you for who you are, and loves you unconditionally...regardless. A person to share life with, play, travel, music, laughter, dance, romance. A best friend.

Puternut

• FMZ
    FMZ

Puternut... you are looking for ME!!! We were meant for each other.... come and give big daddy some love.

FMZ

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I love him; he loves me. He treats me great. He is a hard-worker. He is honest. He respects me. He's a good kisser; he's a great lover......HE MAKES ME HAPPY ??????

Isn't it helpful to know how they are in bed, too?

I agree with all of that.

I would add that he will make a great father and is good to his mother (and father). I think that one is important. If he is not kind to his mother, he won't be kind to his wife. (there are always exceptions, so don't jump all over me here)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

What would I look for in a marriage mate?

Great looks, great kisser, great sex, rich, quiet and submissive. Must be willing to cook great meals, keep house clean and work fuill time as well. Must cater to my every whim without question or comment.

That's just the beginning...

• Puternut
    Puternut

FMZ,

Puternut... you are looking for ME!!! We were meant for each other.... come and give big daddy some love.

Welll then PM me, dammit............

Puternut

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Welll then PM me, dammit............

I love it when you talk dirty.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit