Favourite show - Les Mis

by Simon 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

Wow...went to see Les Miserables at the weekend - it was brilliant!
    Anyone else seen any good shows lately?

• Seven
    Seven

Simon, I also have seen Les Mis, how about that rotating set? What a spectacle!

I have tickets for an upcoming The Ride Down Mt. Morgan. Patrick Stewart has the lead. Can't wait to see Picard.

~7of9

• Simon
    Simon

yes, the set was awesome..it's amazing how the do such fantastic effects with it before your eyes - no computer generated special effects
    I haven't heard of the one you mentioned but Patrick Stewart is a good actor so I bet it's good
    Hope you enjoy yourself

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Okay, I saw the movie. Is this a play you're talking about? Rotating set?

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Seven Of Nine, I have question for you. Do you look as good as your namesake? :)

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy,

Actually, I've been told there is a very strong resemblance. :) Looks are irrelavent.LOL

7of9

• Simon
    Simon

I'm definitely going to get the profile photo's working for everyone in that case!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Please hurry, Simon...!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I've seen Les Mis twice and it was thrilling! I won a trip to Toronto about 15 years ago in a contest at work but being a broke single mom I had to take the cash payment instead. It broke my heart. I would love to see it again.

• donuthole
    donuthole

My absolute favorite musical. I saw it at the Fox in St. Louis and followed up with a summer show at the Muny. Would leap at the chance to see it again sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit