I wrote a letter of complaint about a Witness....

by Dolllie 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

I am in a very "racist" section of Connecticut. I have been here for about 6 months.

Yes, of course I know her name. Her son lives in the house next door. She is around all the time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Dollie, I predict you will be told by the WTS to "leave it in Jehovah's hands..."

Either that or you're simply trying to cause divisions in the congregation.

• amac
    amac

Since she is not a JW, there probably will be some action taken. They usually act on something they consider to be making a "bad" witness.

• core
    core

Dollie

Service Desk at Bethel will send the letter to the local elders who will probably try and visit you and use the usual placibos (as already mentioned) "leave it in Jehovahs hands" "..imperfct men" "you were mistaken" etc etc

• JWs Suck
    JWs Suck

"Service Desk at Bethel will send the letter to the local elders who will probably try and visit you and use the usual placibos (as already mentioned) "leave it in Jehovahs hands" "..imperfct men" "you were mistaken" etc etc"

haha, no kidding. As for causing division, that's another cheap cop out. Nice try though.

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

Someone asked if I had evidence. I have evidence of something else she was doing that I sent to the local Human Rights Commission.(in hopes of them preventing the newspaper from continuous ads like it) Her and a friend were running a "scam".

She put an ad in the local newspaper for a "roommate" (room for rent situation) Then she calls you back and says it is for her friend an older woman, who she breifly introduces you to. She tells you she is spry, full of life, and able to care for herself.

Turns out her 87 year old friend is looking for live-in "elderly care" and not willing to pay someone to do it. The old woman can not walk, bath or dress herself, prepare her own meals, deaf in both ears, goes to the bathroom all over herself, and does not leave the house. You end up, pretty much,"trapped" in the house taking care of the woman. She yells at you & threatens to "call the Police" if you leave her there by herself.

The ad is a "fraud" to get someone to stay there in the house with her. You are almost "kiddnapped". She has "pulled" this on several people. Something you would not expect from a "Witness", she is a big LIAR.

I hope they do something about her!

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Sorry Dolly.

I dont know any witnesses that would behave like that.Go to her congregation and make a complaint to the elders there.

tell them you would like an apology from her.

remember attending an assembly in miami as a kid, before the civil rights era, and by law the stadium had to be segregated. my father was an attendant and openly wept at having to separate people. it made an impression on me.

Why would they practise segregation? I dont believe that is scriptual.They refused to join the military or salute flags on scriptual grounds

why then did they agree to the practice of segregation? I guess the light was dim

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Hi Dollie, and welcome.

Sounds like this woman is not playing with a full deck, JW or no. I think you did the right think in writing the WT Society, but I agree with the above post. I would contact the local congregation and let them know your experience. With your other scam experience, you might want to contact the Better Business Bureau.

I think the main thing that people want to do with this is to 1) Stop the Behavior 2) Let someone in power know and 3) Stop this from happening to anyone again.

You've already taken the first step. I am an ex-JW and have no apologies for them, but I can say they, in represented the society, would never say the things that you heard this person say.

Good luck. Hope you visit here often and let us know what happens. You don't need that kind of trash in your life.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I was sexually harassed @ The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts back in the early 1990's.

This 'sister' (Tammy Faye Baker look-a-like only uglier) would bend over and wiggle her fat ass at JW functions.

When I filed a complaint for this gross sexual harassment,the bastard elders accused my of coming on to the slut.

Thanks for sharing, you have friends here, Undaunted Danny I Love You Mug 2

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

She had some Oriental woman she "tricked" into staying with the old woman. She was mad because she got tricked, not paid for her work, and became abusive to the old woman. At one point she got so violent they had to get her out of the house immediatly, leaving her clothes, possessions, and everything behind. They did not call the Police and the "Witness" advised her friend not to tell anyone what happened, not even her family knows about it.

Then they just placed another "deceptive" ad in the newspaper, again & found someone else. (the old woman told me this)

I have never seen a Witness like this in my life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit