Anti-gravity devices mentioned in Golden AGE

by badboy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

More Watchtower Quantum Quackery,much of it authored by; Flunky Freddy Franz:

Where art thou oh hordes of gog of magog?By the way, who's the "king of the north now days"?

Tell me all about the 1914 "hallmark" year.

Explain to me why every reference work I've checked labels Jehovah's Witnesses as an adventist sect?Spawned from the,"great disappointment" apocalyptic movement of William Miller.

Video excerpts from History Channel presentation on apocalyptic groups [ The History Channel don't lie ]

HOSTED BY DANNYHASZARD.COM

modem (low bandwidth) version

DSl/Cable (high bandwidth) version

The Watchtower regards "Mother's Day" (usa) observance as pagan.

Devout JW's are prohibited from buying girl scout cookies.

The Bangor Daily news( Bangor Maine USA newspaper) Warns that,"Jehovah's Witnesses have a practice of giving sanctuary to known pedophiles".

Talk about,"straining out the gnat and gulping down the camel".

Watchtower,you are a; high demand destructive apocalyptic cult! [Matt.7:16]

• onacruse
    onacruse

The Trinity of Rutherford, Franz, and Woodworth (editor of the GA) was indeed a veritable cascade of scintillating imagination, worthy of the best sci-fi ever written.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Wow! Antimatter, antigravity and cosmic raysl If the current Awake had this kind of content, the kids would be a LOT happier.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Interesting. I don't recall the anti-matter notion for disposing of bodies after armageddon. I did have a few other thoughts after I first saw the movie Soylent Green, though ...

• badboy
    badboy

sOYLENT gREEN,WHAT MOVIE WAS THAT?

dan-o

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Actually if you compare some of the statements made in the earlier WTBTS publications, with what other futurists and doomsayers of the era were saying, they really are not that preposterous.

It is the fact they claimed to speak for God, that makes it so absurd and outrageous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit