Anti-gravity devices mentioned in Golden AGE

by badboy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Hmmm....sounds like they could have been scifi writers.

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

Why doesn't someone send these things to HOLLYWOOD?

Might make a good script!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Anti Matter are the WT$ authors physicists?

Circa 1973 at the assembly center in Florida I heard that one.How in the Watchtower's apocalyptic vision,Big "J" would use"HOLY" Anti Matter to quickly dispose of the billions of bodies post apocalypse.

Danny sez: Watchtower Quantum Quackery from the Get-Go.

• badboy
    badboy

Never heard of this,TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE!

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

Hmmm... this might be a bit before the Golden Age but the only person I know of that claimed to be able to defy gravity and have witnesses to this event was John Keely. There are rumours that he even demonstrated his own working anti-gravity device to the US War Dept circa 1880's. There are even photos of an alleged floating of metal at the skeptical website below. Many think he was a fraud, many think he was a genius.

• blondie
    blondie

Badboy, did someone announce your Jedi status?

If you promise to use smaller letters:

Know Jehovah book (1971) p 377 20 Land of Magog No More to Threaten Mankind

The unburied dead, "those slain by Jehovah," will be so enormously many that even the carrion birds and scavenging wild beasts could never take care of their consumption. The burial of even what remains after these lower creatures have their fill would be stupendous. Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way . This remains for the survivors of the "war of the great day" to see and witness. We remember that Noah and his seven fellow survivors of the global Deluge were not burdened with burying the human victims of that world catastrophe after they came out of the ark and renewed Jehovah?s worship on earth.?Genesis 8:18-22.

Your Will Be Done book (1958) p 322 12 The "Prince" of the Sanctuary Stands Up

Studies have been made of the effect of cosmic rays on living cells in animal bodies, particularly with respect to disorders of the mind. What effect do they have or will they have on the way men behave here on earth? Certainly the Creator of cosmic rays, Jehovah God, could use these to affect the minds of his enemies, including the king of the north and the king of the south , and could drive them to mutual slaughter: "every man?s sword shall be against his brother." (Ezekiel 38:21, AS) In this prophecy God warns that he will also use other natural forces that are at his disposal, possibly a rain of antimatter that has the property of annihilating any material thing that it meets . He warns all scoffers that he will do an ?unusual work.??Isaiah 28:21.
  • badboy
    badboy

they say you learn something new every day.

Blondie,thanks for the information.

I have real gems to share next week if I get a chance to get on this board.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Does Quotes have those excerpts? Those are must-haves!! Amazing what they dished out...

• badboy
    badboy

Those were the days you know,when they really did speak nonsense!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sure these are Fred Franz' thoughts and since he died in 1993, I doubt you will read this type of nonsense again in the publications. You should have heard him give a talk live.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit