What is G-JOBBING for Bethelites?????????

by JT 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

I miss JT...he noticed my very first post and commented on it...very 'encouraging'...lol

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• JT
    JT

moved bACK TO THE TOP ON G JOBBING FOR BETHELITES

• JT
    JT

complete discussion on g jobbing

• luna2
    luna2

Glad you bttt'd this JT...very interesting stuff!!

• tweety
    tweety

This story is something. No wonder some of the behelites never leave HQ...their making a lot of money on the side.

as you all know by now the spokesman for the wt is a guy named JR Brown as a black man we use to call the the Society's Louis Farrakan

the most powerful speaker every to Grace a wt mike esp in the black community ........

anyway when he bought his new car alot of the Heavies and i don't mean to get racial,but some of the White boys were not happy

As they would say in the black Hood ""This Negro went out and bought a $45,000 car"

When I got married the 2nd time around....JR Brown gave my wedding talk.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Glad this has been brought back. Anybody remember Russell Kurzin? Older white brother who was at the house forever? When I was there, he really didn't have to much of a job to do. He'd be in the library checking out the latest newspapers for the stock market index. THAT'S RIGHT, OLD RUSS PLAYED THE STOCK MARKET. Kind of like legalized gambling. Anyway, while the big house was cracking down on me and my little weekend 'G-Job', old Russ was raking in cash off the stock market. Gotta love it...............

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Just found this thread and read through all of it. Real eye opener into the going ons in the hallowed halls of brooklyn.

Have things changed much there over the last few years?

Hopscotch

• hoser
    hoser

when I first got the internet in the 90's this is the first non-approved topic I came across by chance. Helped me on my way to mental freedom

hoser

• bsmart
    bsmart
    Bumping this to the top. Wonder if the newbies can give us some insight on more recent events at Bethel.
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Yep, let's keep this thread alive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit