In Memory of Miguel

by lisaBObeesa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade
    They say now that he took his own life over a girl?

Happens more often than we would like to believe...

Thanks for posting this update Lisa.

PEOPLE: If you know a teen who is broken-hearted about a break-up, take it seriously!!! I recently had dealings with a kid in crisis (suicidal with serious attempts) over a girl. It happens. We grow up and get perspective, and sometimes lose sight of how deeply we felt these things when we were kids. It's hard enough to get your heart broken as an adult, when you already have the experience to know you can get through the pain, but remember when you were a teenager and you didn't know that, all you could do was feel?

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.
    J. K. Rowling (yes I realize the writer of Harry Potter is not exactly a sage, but this one comment is pretty profound.)

Odrade

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know this has nothing to do with JWs or anything

What a pity to find out it was Lisa!!!!I am so sorry. Probably was suicide...

No wonder he was a good student ,Maybe trying to please the god of the Watchtower...
    They are always bragging about how wonderful the teachers find them as students.

Well of course when Jehovah is watching your every move- tells you not to mix with anyone outside of the Borg.No wonder he could not join in your club... "BAD Associations spoil useful habits" was probably taught to him daily as it is from the Monsters in the WT Brooklyn Bethel...

Just as Paul Blizzard said /The Guys up in Brooklyn make the rules & the kids have to carry them out.

Well all I can say For you guys in Brooklyn another death attributed to you. I am SO glad you kicked me out!!!!

Lisa I am SO sorry!!!!!!((((HUG)))

• Sassy
    Sassy

I never saw the threads before Lisa.. no matter what the circumstances ended up being regarding his death, how sad that his life ended so early.

We're also sorry for the trauma for you..

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I am so sorry for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit