Just thought I'd introduce myself, finally!

by TrailBlazer04 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Hello!

I was never "in" the WTS, but my husband's x-wife and children are JW. He never was...it's a long story, but between the "religion" and other stuff, she's managed to inflict so much damage and pain on him that at one point he was suicidal...so much for "christian love", ya know?

Looking forward to talking more, if that's ok with everybody!

TrailBlazer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome TrailBlazer04

enjoy yourself here.

Joy

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome to the forum. I'd jump into chat with you, but it don't work for me.

Talk away!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Trailblazer, and a very big Welcome to the forum!

I really enjoyed talking to you in chat the other day, and I for one hope to hear a lot more from you here.

Sorry about the psycho-lady though.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Welcome, sounds like you have a complicated situation there. Sometimes it can even be more frustrating for someone like you that has no real prior experience with JW's and their wicked ways. I can only imagine what family reunions are like. Well, best of luck and I would encourage your husband to check out this site if he hasn't already.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome TrailBrazer!!

Nice to have you here.

Lisa

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

A hearty welcome to JWD forum, Trailblazer! Please check out the very supportive and informative links in this thread>>>http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/70528/1.ashx I'm sure the info will help you understand and deal with your hubby's situation better.

Breathe!

Frannie B

• gespro
    gespro

Hey there Trailblazer! Welcome to the JWD Forum!

Finally letting go of the Borg was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. You'll find some healing here. Even though you've never been in, I know it still has a transient effect on anyone who goes near...

gespro, the amazing smoking baboon

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Great name trailblazer--I like you already. Please stick around and put your 2 cents in. The support and insight here has been great for me (I've just jumped in here a couple of months ago) hopefully you can find some useful info here to help your situation and your hubby out.

welcome

cybs

• catlady
    catlady

Hi Trailblazer!

I've never been a Witness either but my partner was raised in it from birth. He has since been disfellowshipped & is now happy to be an ex-Witness. I have had a very steep learning curve as I knew nothing about the organisation before I met him. He tried to commit suicide twice whilst he was with the organisation, primarily due to him wanting to leave but being fearful of the 'shunning'.

His ex-wife has become very fanatical since they split & she is going to town on his young childrens' (7 & 9 years) minds. I think we both provide them with a bit of balance but it gets a bit boring hearing about what an apostate he is & an advocate of the devil I am! Hopefully once the kids find out how much fun not being a Witness is (ie birthday parties, Christmas, Sunday School, a life) they will start to turn their back on the cult.

Good luck and I hope to speak to you again.

Cat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit