Need Motivation

by copsec 22 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

UGh, I need to work out and have NO motivation. The last several weeks, I have been doing 1 1/2 - 2 miles a night on the treadmill, lifting weights and doing 50 sit-ups a night. Not much I know but it's a start. I am wondering what all ya'll do to lose weight and what keeps you motivated?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Good for you! Just figure that some days you're not going to be motivated... (it's all a mind game anyhow). Give yourself a day off once a week or so, and don't be so hard on yourself.... you're doing 99% more than most people *** slap on the back *** Congrats! Rest, then get back on that "horse".

• Carmel
    Carmel

Return to the liquid!

caveman of the terresterially challenged class

• copsec
    copsec

Double Edge,

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it. I logged off after posting this and MADE myself to the workout. I guess what I am wondering is, what kind of exercises does everyone else here enjoy? Has anyone found a great exercise they would like to share and so on. I just want a little something different so I don't get bored of the same routine.

• dh
    dh

Xenadrine RFA-1, sadly now discontinued, and perhaps Xenadrine NRG.

these products are natural and will blast you full of energy and will definitely help you lose weight if you can control your diet a little and do some excercise. I've never been really overweight or anything, but I wanted to lose weight last year, and tried RFA-1 for a month, without much excercise, just controlling my diet and I lost 7lbs in that month, I would swim also and do sit ups and push ups.

motivation: i wanted to see how hard it really was to lose weight, it wasn't, it was just self control, i also wanted to look better and have more energy, it worked.

• Xena
    Xena

I started working out recently....lol my motivation? I don't want LT to look better in a skirt than I do at the Dallas fest

I tend to be goal oriented....and they have to be small goals or I get discouraged. When I make a goal I take a little break and celebrate.....than way I don't get burned out, you know?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Has anyone found a great exercise they would like to share and so on. I just want a little something different so I don't get bored of the same routine.

Copsec: Check out this website.....

http://www.intense-workout.com/

• natalienu
    natalienu

WHEN LAZY - LIPOSUCK BABY!

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

About the only thing that motivates me is looking in the mirror and realising I'm not young anymore, but I'm not ready to be old yet. The only exercise I like is dancing (salsa) because everything else bores me to tears. I'm sure it's about as unhip as you can get, but it's really fun and will definitiely get your heart going. Sexy too.

• reboot
    reboot

Ask yourself- would I walk down the street naked and feel good..? that does it for me .........

that's a good workout I try to cycle everyday or run, 200 situps and weights three times a week- but have been slacking lately......though my job is very phsyical If I go out running etc everyday that becomes my motivation as I feel so good I can't stop....

well, .that and taking all my clothes off and jumping up and down in front of a mirror-if it's not supposed to bounce..... I get working

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit