A REALLY hard dub question.

by gumby 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Puternut
    Puternut
    Puternut is taking all the fun out of this.

You bastard, you know you wanted me to say that some elders wear a bra, don't ya.

I know why you really brought up this question. You were thinking about doing that right Gumball?

• gumby
    gumby

XQ,

39 When they had come up out of the water, Jehovah?s spirit quickly led Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him anymore, for he kept going on his way rejoicing.

See there?

As soon as the guy with no nuts goes under water.....paul gets the hell out of there and ditches him! What a guy that Paul! It's actually a wonder paul didn't hold his head under for awhile just for bein dumb enough to wack off his jewels........the dumb bastard eunuch.

Puternut........you found me out dang it! Yes.....I really want to wear lipstick and womens panties.....but thats it!

Gumbags

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That's a big, fun, happy, strong question Gumby.

• gumby
    gumby
    That's a big, fun, happy, strong question Gumby.

It's definately a weird question BigT I really don't know what reminded me of it, but years ago while out in service, my neighbor, mentor, P.O., and good friend, asked that question to some of us brothers in the car group. He didn't really know the answer himself at the time and I never looked into it myself. I think Putternut nailed it though. If it were a woman changed into a man, ...then that brother would never be viewed as "irreprehensible" to the congregation........nor would he be "above reproach" as the scriptures say (according to dubs at least). He also would not be viewed as "exemplary"....even though the sex changed happened years ago. Besides......how would you like to have a P.O. named Sandy Gumby

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I think it would be the same as a gay person coming back to the org. No matter how hard one would try, they would never fit in, and would be under constant scrutiny by those in the cong. always trying to find something wrong with this person, and trying to catch them in "The Act". There was a brother in the cong. that was in that circumstance, got married, had children, but still was the focus of gossip by the members of the cong. including the Elders. I guess once you are "Marked" it never really goes away.

• Englishman
    Englishman

The operation would have to be reversed.

I believe it's called a Strapodichtomy.

Englishman.

• acsot
    acsot

Actually that very topic came up once, when I was a hard-core dub. I was relating what happened to an employee at work who had to do jury duty for a murder trial. A husband killed his wife, simple enough, except that when motive came up, you know, jealousy, cheating spouse, etc., the details about the "husband's" sex change operation came into the open. The worst part was that the adult daughter was in attendance during the trial and only found out about it along with everyone else - her "father" had actually been a woman at one time and had had a sex change operation. And .... while a woman, this person had had a baby. Guess who? Right, the daughter. So the daughter finds out that her father is actually her mother, and that her father/mother killed her mother who ended up not really being her mother, but the spouse of her real mother. Talk about convoluted.

Anyhoo, I said "wow, imagine if a couple like that came into the troof!"

The CO said that they'd have to get divorced and revert back to the way they were. "You are as when you were born, either male or female. That's the way Jehovah created you and that's what you are till the day you die."

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ascot. That sounds like a CBS Movie of the Week plot. Yipes !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

To carry the question a bit further, assume for the sake of discussion the JWs are right and there is an Armageddon and New System, yadda yadda. What sex would the transgendered person be in the New System? Or if they died, which gender would they be resurrected?

Maybe it would be like that transporter in Star Trek getting scrambled up, and they'd come back as a she-male.

• badboy
    badboy

wHAT ABOUT hERMAphiles,or whatever they are called.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit