A REALLY hard dub question.

by gumby 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Here's the scenario:

A man has a sex change and 5 years later becomes a dub. Now he's a girl.

What would be the societys stance on whether they should call her sister or brother? Could she be a pioneer? What if it were the other way around and a female was now a male dub? Could "he" serve in a position?

Whadya bastards think?

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do not know Gumby -- I thinkl the WTBTS would be very anti - and the person would be frowned on in the congregation - the Dubs are not very tolerant you know

• Nina
    Nina

My first inclination was not to post to this thread because of the descriptive term you used when asking for thoughts, then I thought about the circumstances surrounding my birth and I realized "I'm qualified!". On that basis I offer the following:

The person would be viewed as a mutilated male. After appropriate "shepherding", during which time he would revert to his former style of dress and gender identity, he may even qualify for positions of responsibility.

Now as for the reverse situation, obviously the female involved is just plain nutty and would be used only to serve the brothers when no other volunteers could be found.

The truth will set you free.

Nina

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

well, just watch and see how far prince can go in his congregation, and let that be a gauge?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Since the person is a high tech eunic they can't do anything. Why do people bring up old issues and assume they are new? Let them watch the harem and go about your way.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

wow XQ's, you're in a snit today. did this hit a raw nerve with the sex change thingy?

Just kidding!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Lol Gumby,

You come up with the most interesting stuff. To answer your question. This 'person' can come into the truth. Cannot serve in a responsible position. Not likely to marry in the truth either.

Puternut

• gumby
    gumby

XQ,

Since the person is a high tech eunic they can't do anything. Why do people bring up old issues and assume they are new?

You can't even spell eunuch right....how would you know?

Puternut is taking all the fun out of this.

Gumsack

• Valis
    Valis

Gumbisexual

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

(Isaiah 56:4-5) 4 For this is what Jehovah has said to the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths and that have chosen what I have delighted in and that are laying hold of my covenant: 5 "I will even give to them in my house and within my walls a monument and a name, something better than sons and daughters. A name to time indefinite I shall give them, one that will not be cut off.

(Acts 8:27-39) . . .With that he rose and went, and, look! an E·thi·o´pi·an eunuch, a man in power under Can·da´ce queen of the E·thi·o´pi·ans, and who was over all her treasure. He had gone to Jerusalem to worship, 28

but he was returning and was sitting in his chariot and reading aloud the prophet Isaiah. 29 So the spirit said to Philip: "Approach and join yourself to this chariot." 30 Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: "Do you actually know what you are reading?" 31 He said: "Really, how could I ever do so, unless someone guided me?" And he entreated Philip to get on and sit down with him. 32 Now the passage of Scripture that he was reading aloud was this: "As a sheep he was brought to the slaughter, and as a lamb that is voiceless before its shearer, so he does not open his mouth. 33 During his humiliation the judgment was taken away from him. Who will tell the details of his generation? Because his life is taken away from the earth." 34 In answer the eunuch said to Philip: "I beg you, About whom does the prophet say this? About himself or about some other man?" 35 Philip opened his mouth and, starting with this Scripture, he declared to him the good news about Jesus. 36 Now as they were going over the road, they came to a certain body of water, and the eunuch said: "Look! A body of water; what prevents me from getting baptized?" 37 ?? 38 With that he commanded the chariot to halt, and they both went down into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 When they had come up out of the water, Jehovah?s spirit quickly led Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him anymore, for he kept going on his way rejoicing.

(Esther 2:2-3) . . ., 3

and let the king appoint commissioners in all the jurisdictional districts of his realm, and let them collect together all the young women, virgins, beautiful in appearance, at Shu´shan the castle, at the house of the women in charge of Heg´a·i the king?s eunuch, the guardian of the women; and let there be a giving of their massages. . .

Like I said let um in and let um guard the hot chix. Maybe the'll make it into the next bible like homeboy Heg'ai. Remember yall God loves castrated men!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit