more strange images??

by siy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

Here ya go, funky

• siy
    siy

no thats not what im talking about some one scan in the pic of isaiah.

on page 323 of the isaiah" prophecy voll 2. thanks!

• boa
    boa

the 'artist' for the 'grand climax' (lol) book appears to prefer fairly flat-chested women....hmmmm

boa (who likes all kinds but sorta prefers a full 'b' cup)

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Is this a picture of the UN scandal - the WT affair with the harlot, or have I got it all mixed up again?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Well now I see it, but only when I look at your enhanced version. The original contains the approximate shape of a nose, but you seem to have just drawn in the rest yourself. I will concede that there is a lighter patch where you have drawn the eye but it is larger than the area you marked and is not the only patch of that sort in that area of the picture. Similarly, your enhancements to what could just about pass for a nose and a mouth are equally questionable. Why the wart below the nose? At least you've included that whereas you've ignored most of the other irregularities (perhaps they're lesions on his face). The outline is not nearly as smooth an obvious as you have drawn it. You have enhanced the parts of the picture that support your face hypothesis and ignored the parts that don't. Even after all this, the face that you've come up with is rather strangely proportioned. If someone was going to all that effort, they could at least draw the face properly.

I've a feeling though that you may be a "true believer", that you will see faces and esoteric symbols wherever you want to, regardless of what's actually there. Just out of curiosity then, what do you think was the purpose of including this face? It's not particularly evil-looking; it's a more or less featureless face looking upwards. What do you think it's intended to represent? And do you think it was done by a rogue Bethel artist or with the full knowledge and direction of the Governing Body (or somewhere in between)?

• Corvin
    Corvin

Funky, if you have the Revelation book, I would recommend that you look at that illustration close up. It loses much in the scanning process. My outlines are "approximate" and are not perfect. Remember the context of the hidden image is that it is hidden in the clouds, and therefore, the face should be made to blend in with the clouds, thus is the point of a hidden image within an illustration. If it were perfectly discernible, we would not even be having this conversation, and if it were perfectly discernible . . . you would not have seen . . . a frog, wasn't it? I won't spend anymore time trying to convince you, but I do encourage you to see the actual illustration as it appears in the Revelation book.

While I am a true believer when it comes to the use of hidden images in some of the illustrations of the WTBTS, I do not for a second assert that every single illustration contains hidden images. Those that are questionable I do not even comment on. I did not seek to embellish what appears in the illustration, but only outline the major features to give you and idea what to look for.

First of all, by "subliminal art" we mean art that contains optical illusions that are dramatically obvious once you see them, but completely invisible until you do. The most effective subliminals are not in the details but in the big picture. A fleeting, holistic glimpse that arrests the eye and in a nanosecond converts to what it is. There are many ways to make subliminal designs. For example, you can use figure figure-ground illusions, or double exposures in which the hidden image is "embedded" in the visible image. Faint images can also be perceived unconsciously . It is not an excact science and each hidden image must be made to blend into its contextual elements, therefore you will never see one perfectly drawn. If you don't get it, then you won't get it, my friend.

Kind Regards,

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin

It appears, funky, that you see things in black and white, so just for you, I have rescanned the image at a higher dpi and cleaned it up a bit for online viewing.

• shera
    shera

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/subliminal/jw/sjw102500a.html Is this the one you were looking for?

Some of them,I don't see a thing,but there has been some that were questionable.I sure don't go looking for anything.I have to see it without staring at it and making myself believe it. Well,if I look at my flower curtains long enough,I can see faces... hehehehe

http://www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/occult.htm

http://members.cox.net/hunyadi/wtbts_005.htm

If you care to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit