more strange images??

by siy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

A pair of squished-up lips, or a badly-drawn map of France? I'm really reaching now though.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Funny how Jesus' beard and hair got all gray in the heaven pic. I guess 2000+ years in heaven will do that to you.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Funny how Jesus' beard and hair got all gray in the heaven pic. I guess 2000+ years in heaven will do that to you.

I'm sure he's not worried. Looks like he can still get the women.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    There's maybe a kind of cartoon frog face but it's fairly tenuous and I've no idea why anyone would put such a thing there deliberately.

Umm . . . the red bordered area is prolly a good place to look . . . think "profiled face".

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Umm . . . the red bordered area is prolly a good place to look . . . think "profiled face".

That's where I've been looking! I don't see a profiled face. Here's my "frog face". I've outlined it in red and marked the eyes, nose and mouth. Can you do the same with your "profiled face"? Perhaps that will help.

alt

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Ooh, I think I found it. Is this it?

alt

I kinda hope not, because it's even less impressive than my frog but I can't see anything else that might qualify.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ohhh...I think I see it, it's a cloud whistling, right?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Is there supposed to be a face in the clouds? Sorry, but I don't see anything in the clouds but clouds.

It's not a very well drawn picture, and a really stupid picture at that. Why is the woman's hair being blown, but God (Jesus?) cape isn't moving? Is there wind in heaven?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

They appear to be being blown in opposite directions as if the wind is pushing them apart. BTW that picture always freaked me out and turned me on as a kid even though I had no Idea what turned on was at the time. it is like the war poster with the bombing of the lusitania with the mother and child. Eerie yet sexy.

• siy
    siy

the face hidden in isaiah" garb. under the belt!!!! see the eye, mouth, face!

corvin do me a favour & scan tpic im talking about in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit