more strange images??

by siy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• siy
    siy

have a look in the isaihh"s prophecy voll 2 page 323, not seen this on any site [ hi all] could some on put it on this thred .... thanks

• Corvin
    Corvin

OK, siy, I am the resident true believer when it comes to hidden and subliminal images in the WTBTS publications. What are we looking for?

Corvin

• siy
    siy

why have thay been in the lit for so long it was in 1983 when it started ..... a long time not to get found out by the GB & what is the point of them.

• dagg
    dagg

personally, i think most of them are just people seing things that really arnt there.

when you look at a cloud you can sometimes see a bunny. does that make the bunny really there? not hardly its your eye seeing a pattern that your psyche renders as an image thats all.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    when you look at a cloud you can sometimes see a bunny. does that make the bunny really there? not hardly its your eye seeing a pattern that your psyche renders as an image thats all.

Dagg, I am afraid you are right about the clouds, however, you are a bit off when it comes to the artwork (if you wanna call it that) in the WTBTS's publications.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Hey siy, what is your point about the Isaiah's Prophesy Book, page 323? What are we suppose to be seeing? Explain please, or I will send over this JW maniac to expell the demons from you hidden images seeing arse, LOL.

• Valis
    Valis

Looks like Jehovahs gonna get some..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    This is a great example! Folks have written to say that seeing hidden images in the WTBTS publications is simply a matter of seeing faces in the clouds, that it is merely your imagination and you can see whatever you want to see. Well, this one is for those folks. I love the irony.

Um, maybe it's me but I can't see anything of significance there. And I mean even less than the ones where there's a superficial resemblance to a face. I honestly don't see anything there that shouldn't be. What am I missing?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Um, maybe it's me but I can't see anything of significance there. And I mean even less than the ones where there's a superficial resemblance to a face. I honestly don't see anything there that shouldn't be. What am I missing?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Really, I don't see it. I looked at it for several minutes and couldn't see anything special. There's maybe a kind of cartoon frog face but it's fairly tenuous and I've no idea why anyone would put such a thing there deliberately. Usually I can see what the fuss is about even when it's obviously just an artifact, but there's really nothing at all in that picture. But then I couldn't see the "proof of messiahship" in JCanon's clouds either so maybe it is me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit