Dough Balls

by weasel 22 Replies latest jw friends

• weasel
    weasel

District Overbeer,

It had everything to do with the JW's. My changed value of life, earth and divinity. Not to mention 20 years of mind control. Another carp bites!

The Weeze

• Valis
    Valis

yeah...so you didn't get what you were looking for in ONE thread! What a wuss! Do you know how many people that have threads that wither and die? Do you know the sheer number of threads that get posted here? Do you really find that you are that self important? Your words so sacrosanct that they must be catered and tended to at your beckon call? *LOL* No one promised you a rose garden....SO.. Stick around and try again. That's about all you can do. Otherwise tough shiite!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Better get back to the Kingdom Hall, hurry, while there's still time!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I also read the full thread Valis posted; not sure what your taking about.

Most everyone posted their own well stated opinions.

there is more non-JW stuff on this site than I think should be allowed.

Number one, thank god this isn't "your" board.

Number two, you posted a scientific subject. You added to the "non-JW suff."

Bryan

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    however there is more non-JW stuff on this site than I think should be allowed

Hey Weasel.... you're still relatively new. Some of us have been coming here for several years. I for one, tackled all the JW related things in the begining when I first came here. Now it's kind of redundant for me to keep doing so.

p.s. check out minimus's post. He has a great way of keeping us on JW topic

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

I thought this was a thread on cooking....... Dam, I'll have to fine a good dough ball recipe somewhere else.

• Valis
    Valis

Mc...you mean for like chicken and dumplings?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Sweet Sue C&D" class

• kls
    kls

Weasel , we can't think and talk jw crap all the , some of us have family still in and just don't want to talk about it all the time. When you meet friends is that all you want to talk about? I hope not ,this is also a meeting place for friends each getting to know one another, we need to have some normal in our lives and share experiances no matter what they maybe. At first i was a lot like you but now i can joke and just be me .

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

mmmm abondigas meat ball soup. I have a great recipe which I'm not sharing

okay for a JW related thread:

Which do most Elder's prefer: dough balls, or meat balls?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

mmmm abondigas meat ball soup. I have a great recipe which I'm not sharing

okay for a JW related thread:

Which do most Elder's prefer: dough balls, or meat balls?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit