Dough Balls

by weasel 22 Replies latest jw friends

• weasel
    weasel

To some of the ones at this board who posted back to me re: ?The Theory Of Relativity? a post made yesterday. It was a dough ball designed to attract carp. I wanted to find out the purpose of this board and the members thereof, who participate here. No one answered the question !I posed. Your derogatory comments only prove I was right in my assumptions. Throw the bait and the carp will come. Some of you by thinking and calling me stupid takes away from this forum. We are here to help people, not to try to hurt or discredit them. You dumb asses go to the Internet and find out about Einstein if that?s what you want to study, otherwise help the people here.

There are many in pain here and trying to rationalize new lives. They need encouragement, I know I did.

Come to think of it, some of you did answer my Question! YOU are SUPERIOR and SMARTER than me. As to your reply posts. The carp bites.

The Weeze

• kls
    kls

Weasel, i can't say i know what you are talking about and i am sorry you are feeling unwelcome or have been called names. Yes most of us here are trying to heal ,don't give up most here are the nicest people .

• Valis
    Valis

I haven't a clue what you are going on about. I went back and looked at that thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/70440/1110498/post.ashx#1110498

and couldn't find anything wrong with the responses.... If you were using that thread to bait people then it says a lot about your character or the lack thereof. You got a warm welcome here and now you want to start in like this? You can stay if you'd like and maybe try again. However, this kind of thread will not be tollerated and if you don't wish to spend the time to really get to know us then maybe this place isn't for you.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• weasel
    weasel

kls,

The point is this. There are thousands of lost JW's out there that lurk this site. They need help, not antimosity.

The Weese

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

At first I thought this thread was something to do with the Pillsbury dough boy!-LOL

I am quite new to this scene also. I don't think people were trying to call you stupid. I feel that sometimes it is good to just release, let go, and try to make light of a situation that we have had to deal with on a greater extent. It was, and is not easy being, or having been part of the organization. As I am sure with a lot of others, the org. has caused a lot of hurt, and damage to our lives, and sometimes the best release for me has been at times to lightheartedly joke around about some issues. I find it quite healing being able to make light of something that has caused me great distress in the past, and knowing there are people here that will "Laugh with me". Notice that I said the issues-not the people on this forum. There are a lot of really serious threads on here, and there are a lot of fun, nonsensical threads. Depends on the kind of moods we are in, as to what we want to discuss. I do not think you should take it personally....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Some people were intrigued by your post, others blatantly disagreed... you can't expect everyone to agree with all of your ideas... or even take them seriously.

That is why this is an open forum... you can throw out any idea ya want but that does not mean you are guaranteed a favorable response. You have freedom of speech, not a guarantee that everyone must listen to and agree to your ideas.

I think you have the makings of a dictator. Dissent and alternative ideas are perceived as threats.

• weasel
    weasel

Thanks Cowboy.

• Valis
    Valis

uh it is animosity and there was none pointed in your direction. Besides, your thread had nothing whatsoever to do with JWland other than your own question and speculation about "the theory of relitivity". When you open yourself up to that then your should expect a wide array of responses. Some sassier than you are used to, but alas, that is the way it is. Now, show me what the heck you are talking about and then get back to me. Instances where you were so mortally insulted. I'll be waiting.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• weasel
    weasel

Elsewhere,

Thank you for your comments. I have to agree with you, however there is more non-JW stuff on this site than I think should be allowed. I remember 4 years ago when I first when to "The Outpost" it was different.

The Weese

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

People this sensitive need the WTorg to protect them from reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit