the "annointed" witnesses

by dustyb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

i just realized that the annointed won't die off. i mean, the original annointed will die off within the next 10 years or so, but then there are the younger people that think they are annointed, but don't fall under the rules and guidelines of an annointed person (per JW). i personally don't believe in the annointed, but something struck my fancy at the memorial. there was a lady that i know, she's about 60 i'd say. but what shook me was that she was partaking and eating bread and drinking wine and nobody else was. not even an elder that looked much older than her. what's up with that? if they keep this up, i'll one day be annointed =P

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

e-watchman is one of the annointed. They'll disfellowship him shortly, if they haven't already, so there will be an extra space going.

It's your chance to get annointed dustyb, but you'll have to be quick.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So you believe in the 144,000?

• dustyb
    dustyb

ozzie, i don't believe in that literal number. but my spot's coming up soon! yayyyyyy, i have mail!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    i don't believe in that literal number.

Well that's a relief!

But what about "Jehovah's organisation"? Only so-called "anointed" there?

Ozzie

• dustyb
    dustyb

lol ozzie, no i don't believe that JW's have "annointed" people. matter of fact, i don't believe the annointed has came back yet. i just want to get baptized and claim myself as annointed when i'm 20 years old and see what the JW's do =D because theoretically with their new rules i can if i so chose.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Dusty,

Before you can be chosen, you need to learn how to spell it ... A - N - O - I - N - T - E - D ... with just one little "n" ...

I was one of the Anointed for 20 years of my 25 years as a JW ... even while I was an Elder. I have posted a lot of material on this topic, including the big "secret" on how they "really know" ... but it is with my other screen name, which is currently unavailable. But, if you read the Jan. 1952 Watchtower, you will find an excellent article on "how they know' which tells the big secret.

Amazing

• dustyb
    dustyb

amazing...i'm the new generation of anNointed! so it has to have the extra N for emphasis ;) i would like to read your stuff on the anointed tho, i'll see if i have access to that article of the watchtower. thanks.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Dusty,

The article is a Question from Readers, I just can't recall at the moment if it was the 1st or 15th. But, some who read it fail to grasp the "secret" that makes it so easy to partake once a person understands the game ... and it is a game.

I was also surprised to find so many ex-JWs to fail to see the "secret" and then to accuse me of being a fake "anointed' because I was not seriously old ... they failed to see that they were still a victim of Watchtower mind propaganda which teaches that younger newer 'anointed' are nut cases.

For that matter, all JW 'anointed' are fake 'anointed' because there is no such thing in Christian theology as defined by Watchtower teaching. In the Christian faith 'anointing' is a minor feature for ALL Christians that helps figuratively describe one small aspect of their relationship with God and Christ ... not much different than having 'white robes' or 'crowns' or toungues of fire' of being called 'the Bride of Christ' or other types of interesting labels.

The problem is, as always, the Watchtower Society makes a major deal out of these things, turning them into things they are not.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The society will be forced to re-explain the whole concept of the anointed when the governing body dies off and they no longer have "anointed" as figureheads in the organization.

Since the anointed are the composite body of the "faithful and discreet slave" they will no longer be able to say that the FDS is leading the organization. At that time they will change the description of the FDS to mean the elder arrangement and no longer publish the number of "partakers" for the memorial. Just a prediction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit