APRIL 20, 2004 DAILY TEXT

by in a new york bethel minute 15 Replies latest social humour

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

Actually... I used to be on here over a year ago as RoadDoctor however I can't get my password figured out or back. Thus the new name. Thank you Bethel minute for the line of that song, exactly the one i was thinking off. I don't know about you, but I don't know if I'd want to beat off some already pissed molested bees!!!

• Beans
    Beans

I forgot about that stuff, just another mindset to get you reading there publications eh!

If the Watchtower and Amway merged what would they be called?

Watchway or Amtower?

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

• Scully
    Scully
    ... bees that were molested ...

try explaining all those bee stings on your johnson when you go to the ER....

• joe
    joe

hi , Im surprised you read the daily text. I thought only people who were really interested about the truth read it, not apostates. O well... do you go to the mettings?

• Ciara
    Ciara

It seems like JWs molest everything else in sight, why not bees?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    hi , Im surprised you read the daily text. I thought only people who were really interested about the truth read it, not apostates. O well... do you go to the mettings?

no i do not... but the text is right there at dinner and i look to see if there is anything of interest. and by "interest", i mean stupid. and i found something. and i posted it! and that's it!

the bethel building manager

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit