Scary Pictures in the Live Forever book

by Surfacing 21 Replies latest social humour

• Englishman
    Englishman

Love your site, Mr Quotes, I visit it regularly.

Englishman.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Man alive those pics are horrible. The only one I didnt recognize with the one on the very top.

Shame on them.

• Sassy
    Sassy

you are aweseome Quotes!

• Estella Bolger
    Estella Bolger

I loved the Care Bears when I was a little kid. I had the stuffed animals and everything. but I wasn't allowed to watch the cartoon. But the images in the magazines and the books gave me nightmares, but I was forced to study them every week whether I liked it or not.

• natalienu
    natalienu

Care Bears are cute!

Whats the deal with Smurfs?

• Farkel
    Farkel

czar,

: Do you remember the picture of Lot's wife turning into salt? Yeesh.

This happened so Lot could later turn around and screw his own daughters: Kill the mother for looking in the wrong direction and let the Father later screw his own daughters.

It's all Bible-Based(tm). In Hebrews 11, Lot is one of the good guys. His wife is not mentioned. Wives are not often mentioned in the Book that BibleGod(tm) had written. Lot's wife turned into a salt-lick and Lot screwed his own children, yet God loved Lot and murdered the mother of the children that Lot later screwed.

I don't understand this. Does anyone understand this?

Farkel

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Farkel, you're awesome.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

The scary pictures I seem to have mercifully blocked. But listen, does anyone remember the scary persecution stories? Because how I remember it is that every morning with breakfast we'd read some story in the textbook about JWs persecuted in other lands, or Texas. And it was just dreadful, women in Malawi being raped in front of their husbands, men being forced to run miles with nails in their feet, etc. I used to go to school just sick to my stomach. Does anyone else remember that? I'm sure I didn't make it up. Did I?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    But listen, does anyone remember the scary persecution stories?

Oh, yes! I was told since I was old enough to listen that I would be seperated from my mommy and be threatened with death and torture. I was told that the persecutors would kill me in front of my mommy or visa-versa for serving Jehovah. God, I wonder why I am so pissed off at the Society?

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Crazy, isn't it? I hope they don't do that anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit