Did anyone ever ask FDR to appologise for Pearl Harbor?

by blindfool 44 Replies latest social current

• heathen
    heathen

blacksheep --- It is against federal law to stir up suspicions of any kind that could incite riot or fear within the air port surroundings , so it doesn't surprise me that nothing was mentioned while boarding a flight . If you don't believe me just say the word bomb next time and watch what happens . I know for sure there were public information warnings on terror attacks years before the bush administration .

I think the clinton administration was more worried about covering their own backs than national security . Especially after the book Unlimited access came out by Gary Aldrich who was in the secret service and he exposed the clintons for the lack of security within the white house itself .

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

blacksheep --- It is against federal law to stir up suspicions of any kind that could incite riot or fear within the air port surroundings , so it doesn't surprise me that nothing was mentioned while boarding a flight . If you don't believe me just say the word bomb next time and watch what happens .

Heathen, I don't doubt you. I must not have made myself clear. What I was trying to point out was the ludicrousness of the 9/11 widow's complaint that "if there had been more people alerted to some of the FBI/CIA intell, then maybe they would have noticed that a bunch of men of mideastern descent were boarding these 9/11 flights, and someone could have alerted someone.... Okay...

The sooner these 9/11 widows find something other than offering THEIR expert opinion on national security recommendations/failings regarding 9/11, the better. I cannot believe they've been given so much air time. I can appreciate the fact that they are grieving, but they doing NOTHING for their husbands' memory. Or the country.

• heathen
    heathen

I can't blame the widows for complaining , you could bet I would be raising all sorts of questions to the public . I still think it would have been a simple task to secure the airlines from such a disaster but in my mind I think they were hoping something like this would happen just so they could create a state of urgency in attacking in afghanistan and Iraq . I think the same situation happened during the oklahoma city bombing and the first world trade center bombing in that vital information was with held allowing for the window of opportunity for government to initiate their plan to circumvent the constitution with the patriot acts .

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

can't blame the widows for complaining , you could bet I would be raising all sorts of questions to the public . I still think it would have been a simple task to secure the airlines from such a disaster but in my mind I think they were hoping something like this would happen just so they could create a state of urgency in attacking in afghanistan and Iraq .

yeah, whatever. Paranoid hysteria.

• heathen
    heathen

Call it what you like but I refuse to be some sort of nazzi goose stepping behind a devious government . I question everything about their every move as I do believe the theories of the illuminati and a global totalitiarian government run by them . There is no point arguing with someone who can't see for themselves .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit