When It Rains, It Pours.......

by Sentinel 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sentinal,

I just wanted to add my words to those already expressed earlier in the thead. I am so sorry to read of your dilemma, a reall "Double whammy" . I can only hope, and share words of support at this time .

Hey, it used to be quite easy to finds such words when I was a dub. We all repeated the same phases - but now that we live in the real world .....You know what I mean

BB running out of what to say,

• Sassy
    Sassy

Here is some sunshine Sentinel

I feel so bad for you. I am sure this won't make you feel any better, but my mother would be the exact same way.. I remember when she got out of the hospital from surgery and my sister wanted to come and see her at her house.. (now remember she was recovering, still laid up) and my mother told her she couldn't come over.. she was concerned that a sister might drop in to check on her.. it broke my sisters heart.. even under the guise of healthy conditions.. there are limitations.. Now that I stopped attending.. well she is having nothing to do with me.. I really miss my mom too.. I keep thinking ahead to the day I remarry and what do I say to my new mother in law, oh, my mother can't come to the wedding, oh, you'll probably never meet my mother... etc etc.. it hurts.. but what can you do? nothing..

but we can be a shoulder for each other...

much love passed your way my friend... -->

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit