All please welcome Ruby, first post today!

by seeitallclearlynow 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi Ruby.... WELCOME! Most people aren't angry, (not me at least), some people are just hurt. Stick with the board awhile, it grows on you.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Hi Ruby! Welcome!

• reboot
    reboot

It's lovely to have you here ((((((Ruby))))) hope you find us useful......I promise you'll feel looked after ....

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Hello Ruby,

It may sound like angry but, it's more like the need to vent.

Venting is good....hang on I need to open a window...............................

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello and welcome Ruby,

You said,

I haven't seen alot of niceness though.......It seems like everyone is so angry.........

I think others have explained the pain many have suffered. Yet we are here for each other to work through the difficult times. Some like my wife and I have escaped most of the pain. We have never been happier people. I hope you will be patient with those who seem angry. It is part of the process of grieving the loss of a former life.

Tell us about yourself.

Jst2laws

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Ruby,

You are welcome here and free to express your opinions. We all appreciate that about Simon's hospitality---it's a good place to really talk about anything and everything.

We'd be interested in hearing about you. I am not disfellowshipped, the same with many of us.

We hope you enjoy your visit here at Simon's coffee shop.

Pat

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

hello and welcome

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Welcome Ruby!

Hapgood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit