All please welcome Ruby, first post today!

by seeitallclearlynow 27 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

heRe: Would You Care If You Got Disfellowshipped At This Point In Time?

Welcome Ruby, and I hope you stay awhile, and get to know the nice people here.

• ruby
    ruby

I haven't seen alot of niceness though.......It seems like everyone is so angry.........

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Grrr....

• ruby
    ruby

don't bite me

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hello Ruby and welcome to the board.

Devon

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

We won't, Ruby, most of us are actually rather fond of you, without even knowing you.

We have seen the big picture, you might say!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

hi Ruby!

Welcome. It's nice to have you here.

Lisa

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome

Take more of a look around, you'll see lots of love and support.

There a lot of folks here who have been hurt. They have been lied to, their trust has been betrayed. That's what the 'society' does. This place helps to work out these issues. So, yes there is anger here, and rightly so. It's a part of the healing process.

Stick around and do some more reading. You will discover, especially by reading people's stories, imho, why they are angry. But look beyond that, see the posts showing the kind of love and compassion that is rare at the KH or in a 'judicial committee'.

Mostly, check out the FREEDOM we have to express our anger, joy, indeed to discuss anything we wish ! And for many of us, that's the reason we left the WT. So that we can have and express these feelings without fear of reprisal.

Glad to have you with us, ruby.

talesin

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Ruby,

I'm the only one on this board who isn't a bastard. I'm training everyone.....so if you stick around awhile.....it will get better!

Nice to have you here

Yes....some are still very angry.....it comes with the territory There is also much laughter and love here as you will see. Hang in there.

Gumby

• English Patient
    English Patient

Hello and welcome Ruby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit