Driving songs

by arrowstar 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

"Pour Some Sugar on Me"

"Copperhead Road"

"Rock of Ages"

"Gimme 3 Steps"

the list goes on and on.....lol nothing like rocking out while you are driving fast on a hot Texas day with the windows down and the sunroof open....HELL YEA!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ah yes..."Pearl"

Lisa

• copsec
    copsec

I love all ZZ Top music and yes, they are exvellent for road trips. Today, I just went and bought Aerosmith's new cd, "Honkin On Bobo." It is an Aerosmith meets the blues type of music and I love it! Nothing like a 37 year old woman rocking out in her SUV!!! LOL!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Gotta be:

top choice: L. A. Woman - The Doors

and Radar Love

Live Bullet Cd - Bob Seger

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I also keep several other CDs in my truck ... odd, ecclectic mixtures of things I've downloaded from Limewire and other sources ... you might hear The Bloodhound Gang's Three Point One Four right after Toby Keith's I Wanna Talk About Me or Dean Martin's That's Amore.

It's all good.

• Celia
    Celia

Can't get enough of........................... Eminem

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Dr. Hook - The Cover of the Rolling Stone; Walk Right In; and Sylvia's Mother...a tradition in our family for all road trips!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

for cardancing...

B-52's "Love Shack"

• 4JWY
    4JWY

took a solo drive across country at 21 yrs. old listening to Fleetwood Mac- Rumors - for 6000 miles, on 8 track!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

......let's see, how old does that make me. I've never celebrated my birthday.

4JWY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit