Where is my study copy of the WATCHTOWER???

by boa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Oddly enough the following week the magazines would appear, but only to replace the new missing magazines. Maybe God was trying to tell us something.

Hi Jim!

Wow! Apparently this phenomena was more widespread than I had imagined! This was constantly the case around here!

It always seemed as though my reg-poineer daughter ALWAYS had HERS but the rest of us peons would be scurrying around in near-panic hunting for the "right" mag!

You said that maybe it was God trying to tell us something?

Or,

Could it be.......... SATAN ?????

hugs,

Annie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well I found my copy, but even more troubling is I can't find my hilighters.

• boa
    boa

jeece, i would prefer, and have done, the good ol' take any ol' wt rag, open it up (can't tell then that its not the right one unless they'res a real distinctive pic or something and a clever hand placement can fix that) and pretend pretend pretend.

dammit - i've been surfin WAY too much today on this site and others and am WAY TOO overloaded, plus, cousin al, and even 'if i had a rocket launcher' is on the radio - jeece!

please folks, tell me that more of you understand this watchtower study article crisis!.......

boa

• blondie
    blondie

Don't JWs love to judge one another. On the basis of not having a WT one attendant decided that those people were weak spiritually. Others have deliberately gone around the hall to see if people had underlined/highlighted the study article. I can remember one of my roommates underlining a WT quickly as she rode in my car only to discover it was the wrong one. "As long as I have one...." so people didn't think she was "weak." People used to feel that way about commenting but not as much any more. I wonder why.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit