WTS APPEARS WITH UN AND OTHERS

by little witch 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• little witch
    little witch

In looking to refute that silly excuse given by the watchtower as to why it joined the UN as an NGO, I found two instances of the jw ngo representatives rolling in the hay with the ol' whore.

Here is one... (assuming my paste works)

http://www.hri.ca/fortherecord1999/documentation/commission/e-cn4-sub2-1999-21.htm

Look at number 10 which present accounted for, and commenting is the NGO, The Association of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Comments at # 29

I will get the other link shortly, oh, and feel free to add some that you find also! We can't have members thinking we are making up apostate lies over a library card now can we?

I say let us show them just how POLITICAL their beloved religion really is!

• little witch
    little witch

Here is another, though the jw's are not explicitly named, their adgenda is addressed.

http://www.hri.ca/fortherecord1999/documentation/commission/e-cn4-sub2-1999-21.htm

This was back when the Greece "persecutions" were going on.

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks LW

I have been gathering info on this subject, for questioning purposes. This is most useful.

talesin

• little witch
    little witch

Thanks Tales

Hopefully we can get some search volunteers gathered, exhausting work to find these.

I will continue my search, and will post any instances I find.

• kls
    kls

Good searching Little Witch, you go girl

• outnfree
    outnfree

10. The following other non-governmental organizations were represented by observers: ...European Association of Jehovah's Witnesses for the Protection of Religious Freedom, ... Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia..."

How many Witnesses worldwide, and especially in the U.S., even dreamed that there was such an NGO as the "European Association of Jehovah's Witnesses for the Protection of Religious Freedom?" Sounds positively political
    doesn't it?

out

• little witch
    little witch

Outnfree, how true!

You would not believe how many names they used (are using). This is the hardest part of finding instances of their participation. I just saw one group called " The Office of General Counsel for Jehovahs Witnesses" that appeared before the European Human Rights Commission.

They use hundreds of alias's.

Oh, and TY KLS!!

• little witch
  • sanduleak
    sanduleak

The same document can be found on the UNHCR-Server:

go to http://www.un.org/search/index.html

and search for "European Association of Jehovah"

or go directly to http://www.unhchr.ch/huridocda/huridoca.nsf/0/66cf0523c6217c4b802567cc002f8b0e?OpenDocument

The "European Association of Jehovah?s Witnesses for the Protection of Religious Freedom" is an unambiguous evidence that even organizations were set up for the international representation of political interests.

Please do not misunderstand: nothing against the fight for human rights or for the rights of minorities - but if every other religious organisation is bad doing so - why is it good, if the WTS is doing it.

Sorry for my terrible englisch !

• little witch
    little witch

Thanks so much Sanduleak, and welcome to JWD

I agree with your comments whole-heartedly. I want current members of the Watchtower to know that the rights they are denied by their religion are important ones. The right to vote their conscience and to use civil organizations to effect change are basic human rights that they are denied by the high ups they are supporting. And those high ups regularly use their political rights while keeping it quiet and hidden to their members.

It is appalling to me. Most the members of the watchtower truly believe that the UN fiasco was simply to allow access to the UN Library, if they know anything at all about the aliance.

Now, with the dissolution of the NGO partnership, it is important that we gather these instances while they are still available.

Thanks to all for your help!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit