Would You Care If You Got Disfellowshipped At This Point In Time?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Another reason to know it's a stupid organization.

• boa
    boa

Ruby - baptized at 15 which basically meant I could answer some q's in a 'disorganized' book but I didn't have the life experience or 'accurate knowledge' of the lying wts to helping me make an 'informed' decision. I was born into a jw home and raised with one viewpoint and one set of beliefs - no different than the accusing finger pointed by jws at people of other religions who are born catholics, baptists etc.

Then I learn much later in life cuz people don't like to talk about it cuz it's 'negative', that there is no acceptable way to leave 'Jehovah's' organization and this is a real crock showing all too well it is a very unhealthy mind-controlling cult to say the least. Far better it would have been for me to be an average 'worldly-person' free to associate at least somewhat with my beloved family, then an outsider labeled an 'apostate' for jeece sake.

Yer new here - WELCOME to JWD! Don't take my words too harshly but just in case yer wondering YOU could just as easily be labeled an APOSTATE for being here consorting with disassociated and disfellowshipped people. Please stay around - read a few threads and get a feel for the real 'truth' out there! I double - dog dare yah.

boa....feeling a lil' ornery right now.

ps - I am not df'd or da'd Ruby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit