Do you REALLY know how crazy J. Rutherford was?

by gumby 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have some scans at home but I won't be home for another week

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

This is great... thanks for this lo those many years ago, "Gumberford", (we miss you, Gumby!) and thanks for the bump... just in time for the mass influx of newbies!

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

The man was evil, a purposeful deceiver, power hungry, selfish, with an ego the size of Jupiter, but he wasn't crazy. He was more of a dime-store antichrist.

Saint Martin the Sane

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

APOSTATE lies LIES ! LIES ! LIES!

Why would this annointed Judge LIE????

Show me the ORIGINAL, and I will not believe that the text has been tamperd with....

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Lady LEE,

How can you make such an excuse, when "MILLIONS NOW LIVING ARE GOING TO DIE"?

Heartless COW.

HB

• Titus
  • Titus
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• sizemik
    sizemik

The quote from Rutherford in th OP . . .

The men whom I have designated to test the identity of these men are officers of my societies and have consecrated themselves to the Lord, they will be divinely authorized to know impostors from the real princes.'"

. . . . because I AM GOD

Great thread this . . . every time a look deeper at this guy . . . it just gets worse and worse . . . Sheeesh, what we NEVER new as JW's

The open letter by Olin R Moyle on his voluntary exit from Bethel speaks volumes . . . not to mention Rutherford's response.

http://www.freeminds.org/organization/rutherford/olin-moyle-resignation-letter-to-joseph-rutherford.html

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Home Sweet home!

Beth Scam

Beth Scam

Beth Scam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit