BETHEL LABORATORIES

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

wierd...they do medical have facilities there for the workers, so maybe this is what it is about, but who know anymore. But it made me think of something else. I know of 3 different people who had nervous breakdowns at Bethel and were treated there to one degree or another, though they won't really talk about it. One sister who was there about 10-15 years ago claimed they locked her in a padded cell and she felt as if she was a prisoner because she wasn't allowed to leave. She still has severe mental problems--makes me wonder what they did to her. But as wrong as she felt it was, to this day she is still faithfully following the Org.

• kls
    kls

GERARD, Is this for real? anymore info. i never heard this.

• Gerard
    Gerard

They seem to have their own amulance at the farm : http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/counties/putnam.htm Ambulance Services

Agency NameAddressLevel of Care
    Brewster Southeast Joint Fire District501 North Main Street, BrewsterBasic Life Support
    Carmel Volunteer Ambulance Corps6 Garrett Place, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Empire State Ambulance Corp.43 Miller Road, MahopacParamedic
    Garrison Vol. Ambulance and First Aid Squad, Inc.51 Old Highland Turnpike, GarrisonBasic Life Support
    Kent Volunteer Fire Department2490 Route 301, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Lake Carmel Fire DepartmentRt. 52, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department, Inc.Luccaro Road, Mahopac FallsBasic Life Support
    Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department741 Rte 6, MahopacBasic Life Support
    Patterson Fire Department #1, Inc.13 Burdick Road, PattersonBasic Life Support
    Philipstown Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.14 Cedar Street, Cold SpringBasic Life Support
    Putnam Lake Fire Department, Inc.72 Fairfield and Haviland Drive, PattersonBasic Life Support
    Putnam Valley Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.269 Oscawana Lake Rd., Putnam ValleyBasic Life Support
    Watchtower Farms Medical Unit-Patterson100 Watchtower Drive, PattersonBasic Life Support

But also some kind of "clinical labs" http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/hcra/provider/provlab3.htm

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/hcra/provider/provider.xls

892 7358 . RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES CLINICAL LABORATORY OF PATTERSON 100 WATCHTOWER DRIVE PATTERSON NY 12563-9204 NAME CHANGE 10/01/01
    893 7357 . RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES CLINICAL LABORATORY OF WALLKILL 900 RED MILLS ROAD WALKILL NY 12589 NAME CHANGE 10/01/01
  • kls
    kls

One more thing , is this a tax wright off or are they really doing some kind of testing

• joenobody
    joenobody

I think it would look a little something like this:

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

You guys must be kidding--its cheap dr.s office--anything they cant handle the refer to the local hospital........illumanati?????

• Gerard
    Gerard

I also think it is a cheap inhouse consultory for bandaids, migrane, strep-throat swabs, pregnancy tests, condom dispension, the usual stuff...

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You may be confusing reality with a brilliant, insightful, and humorous post made by someone here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/55837/1.ashx

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I know they have several EMTs on staff, and their own dentist. One of the bethelites in my former cong was a dental technician and part-time EMT, and his training for both jobs was paid for by Bethel. He told me that they had a rotating staff of EMTs on duty at all times.

So I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they had a small lab for doing blood tests and stuff like that. After all, it does say clinical laboratory, not research laboratory.

• Atilla
    Atilla

They are making a super egg that doesn't get cold and can be eaten very fast after you sit through the morning text at the Bethel breakfast table. Gulp!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit