Do you ever find yourself singing old kingdom songs?

by MicStroz 25 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I always thought whoever put the music together for those (kingdom songs) had a tin ear

didnt know how to play music and had no idea how to write lyrics.

They are the most uninspiring songs I have ever heard

give me the old rugged cross any day over anything they wrote

• gespro
    gespro

This is a re-post from an earlier thread on this very same subject. I just had to do it... I'm sure this link will be very popular

http://www.terra.es/personal2/online/index.htm

Go ahead. IF YOU DARE...

• gumby
    gumby

Boy I hate to admit it........but ya.....I do.

Gumby

• Farkel
    Farkel

got my forty homie,

: One is From House to House from door to door Jehovahs word we preach........

This is the only one swimming around in my head. It's driving me to insanity:

www.leadadmin.com/farkel/DubSticks.wma

Farkel

• gespro
    gespro

Farkel!

I'm blown away! I'm LMAO over here! Impressive - yes! Manic? definitely! I can't believe what I heard!!!! LOL!

Great Job

g

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Double.....They sing just 2 songs at the memorial, Song 87 The Lords evening meal and one at the end....not 3, not ever. What Mmeorial and where did you go?

Scooby.... I think you're right, there were only two songs. ... (maybe it just felt like three ) and one was "The Lords Evening Meal". It was a memorial here in Southern California. It started at 7pm. The speaker spoke until around 7:30p... he looked at his watch and said the sun had gone down. They passed the emblems, then he spoke again. It was over by 8:00pm. The meeting was ok, although I couldn't agree with what he said regarding 144,000 being a literal number.... his explanation didn't make sense. All in all, it wasn't a negative experience, just different - especially passing the communion where no one took the emblems (at least where I was sitting).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit