Just had surgery...

by codeblue 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Codeblue,

I sure hope you're feeling better very soon. The very best wishes to you and your family - everyone feels it when you suffer!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I remember anesthesia (sp?) making me itchy when I had lung surgery several years ago. A week or so later, I started peeling like I'd been sunburned. Very weird.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Don't push yourself too hard.

Andi

• Sabine
    Sabine

Hi codeblue, I hope you are feeling better soon. I didn't realize your surgery was today. Is your friend still around? Sorry we leave Friday for our trip, or I'd love to come up and see you this weekend!! We will get together soon. Big hugs from Makena and me, talk to you soon.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((CB)))))

wishing you a speedy recovery!

Hugs,

Joy

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hope you recover quickly, codeblue!! We need you to be in top form at the next apostafest!

I've had several eye surgeries, but that's about it. The worst pain I ever experienced was after an eye muscle surgery a couple years ago. Excruciating pain all night long...felt like sand was in my eyes. (Much worse than the "sand in the eyes" feeling after LASIK surgery!)

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Hope you get better soon

• codeblue
    codeblue

I want to "thank" all of you for your get well wishes, flowers (valis) and gift baskets (Sassy)...hugs from several of you too!

I was disappointed that NO family members called me .

So all of your responses really meant a lot to me: thank you all so much!!!

Codeblue

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

You can adopt me as your cyber-sister OK? Sending you some cyber-soup and some cozy comfy get well wishes.

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok...I will adopt ya as my cyber-sister...thanks for the soup...it was very good!!!

Hugs back to ya sister!

Codeblue

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Sorry I'm late on this, but better late than never. Get well soon. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit