demonized!!

by pc 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I took all the "demonz" talk with a grain of salt when I was a Dub...I didn't get too "worked up" about it. When my youngest daughter was 13, she cam rushing into our room about 5:00 one morning, scared to death! She said there was "something" in her closet.and was SO terrified.

I just told her not to go back upstairs, and to go sleep on the couch (which was just outside of our bedroom door and two steps away) and we all went back to sleep. Come to find out later that morning, we had experienced a minor tremor, enough to rattle dishes, etc, at the same time she had heard the "noise" in her closet.

We went up there and figured out that all the empty (wire) coat hangers that were together at one end of her closet---had been jangling against each other during the tremor......

So much for the "Demon" activity THAT morning! LOL!

hugs,

Annie

• shera
    shera

I know crazy stuff.I was told by an elder to throw away a stuffed animal my daughter's grand father gave her. The stuffed kittie probably had demons in it.LOL!

I never threw it away because and she still has it today.Her grandfather is now back in the JW's anyhow....lol

Totally foolish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit